Chapter 12

Prussia's POV

After we hung out at the café for a while, everyone went back to where they were staying at the hotel. Except for me. I went home with Birdie. We walked since his house wasn't too far.

"Hey G-gil...?" I looked over at Birdie. He was shivering. Stupid cold Canadian Octobers...(well now u know what time of year it is in the story XD)

"Ja, Birdie?"

"A-are you gonna... g-go... Back to Germany? Like, now that the next meeting is elsewhere...?" He stared at me with his violet eyes. I hadn't thought about going back... Now that the meeting is over, there isn't really a need for me to stay...

"I don't know." I replied. I turned my head away and looked at the sidewalk.

"W-well.... Will you... Stay?"

"Vhat?" I looked at him in surprise.

"Will you stay... here... With me?" Was mumbled out as he buried his pink face into Kuma. Kuma sighed. (Aww how cute!)

I stopped walking and just stared at Birdie. Was he really... asking me to stay? He turned around and looked at me.

"I see. You don't want to... I don't blame you. Just... forget I said anything." He started to walk away. But I did the cheesy chick-flick love story scenario thing and went after him. I grabbed his arm and spun him around.

"Of course I vill stay!" I saw his eyes light up. He looked so cute, I just couldn't help myself. I picked him up and hugged him while spinning.

"Ah! G-gil, stop! Put me down!" He tried to yell and sound serious. But his sentence only ended in adorable giggles.

(δ้vδ้) (δ้vδ้) (δ้vδ้) (δ้vδ้) (δ้vδ้)

Okay so that happened. Soorry for the short chapter. Since its ending soon i might make multiple short chapters instead of a few long ones. Anyway i hope you enjoyed the flufffffffff. I love PruCan fluff. I love PruCan. I worship PruCan. I ship PruCan religiously. Wattpad is my PruCan shrine.
PRUCAN( ▔•з•▔ )
~Law

He Calls Me Birdie ~PruCan~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara