Chapter 29

Ohmygod guys chapter 29. Time for the semi finale. Lets hope its a good chappy

Prussia's POV

I woke to the sound of many, many countries talking downstairs. The loudest voice was Spain calling for Romano. I sat up and sighed because well, why should I have to wake up to the mating call of a wild Spanish nation? Mattie walked into the room and smiled.

"Ohh good, you're awake. All of the others are awake, and all of the others that didn't stay the night have arrived. Sorry I didn't get you up sooner..." He sat down on the bed. I smiled at him and hugged his waist.

"It's okay, Birdie. But I am a bit embarrassed that I'm the last one to wake up." Mattie nodded in agreement. I let go and started to get up so I could quickly get ready. Mattie walked out and I was done in seconds. I brushed my teeth and didn't even bother with my hair. It was perfect already. I made my way down the amazing stairs and saw that France's house was definitely bigger than it appears. Everyone was sitting in the livingroom comfortably with plenty of room to spare. Wow.

I sat with Mattie and noticed that Russia was eyeing him. I wasn't very happy to see that. I wrapped my arm around Mattie and brought him closer to me. I looked over to Russia and saw that he was giving me a glare. OHH HEEEEEELLLLL NAW! I gave him a glare back.

France walked in and announced that we'd be having a party at his house as well as the meeting. So the meeting comes first. He sat down and Germany started preaching about all the problems that we've successfully taken care of, amd the new problems we face. Just usual boring meeting crap. After he finished talking, we all just sat around and, well, talked. Then France announced that he'd start preparing for the party really soon, and that everyone should leave until it was time. So we left. And went to see famous landmarks, went shopping, stopped at a café and had some crepes, the French life.

We stopped to rest at a quiet park a few blocks away from France's castle for a house. There was a pond with willow trees all around it, and a few benches scattered around. It was a peaceful place. Mattie grabbed my hand and pulled me towards one of the benches under the willow trees.

"Gil, this is something I've seen in movies, and I've always wanted to do it."

"Do vhat?"

"Sit on a bench under a willow tree with the love of my life and look at the pond." He yanked me onto the bench and snuggled into my side. I had to admit, it was cutely romantic. (Cutely aint a werd, Law) I decided to just melt into the chic-flic scenario and enjoy the alone time with Mattie. It might be all we get this weekend. But wait.. did he say... Love of his-

"Vhat did you say?"

"Uhm... I didn't say anything..."

"Vhen ve came over here, you said zhat I am zhe love of your life." I looked at him. He looked a bit confused. Well, I was confused, too! More like surprised, actually.

"Oui. You are. Am I not yours?" His voice sounded slightly shaky, as if he was gonna cry.

"Zhat's not vhat I meant! You are! You are zhe love of my life. I love you so much, more zhan anyzhing. It's just zhat, I guess I never really realized-"

"It's okay, Gil. I understand what you mean." He hugged me and snuggled his way back into comfort. I was so thankful to have him.

"Birdie, you're my vorld. Remember zhat." I kissed his cheek and cuddled him. I could get used to this kind of bonding.

×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

1. Sorry this is out so late

2. Sorry this is so short

3. Sorry this is such a complete disappointment.

BUT! next chapter is the last chapter until the sequel. So next chapter will be longer. Awesomer. FLUFFIER! I decided no smut in the last chapter. Please, try to hold back your tears. For i know that you all desire smutty lemons, but that shall come another time. Anyway. You guys will die when you read the next chapter. And then when the sequel comes, you're gonna kill me, raise me from the dead, force feed me englands cooking, kill me again, and send me to the realms beyond hell. Ive been there.... and its not pretty *war flashbacks*

~Law