Chapter 19

Canada's POV

"W-what? Gil... what are you s-saying?"

"I. Could. Just. Kiss. You."

"..."

"Ja, you don't have to respond to zhat. Anyvay, I'm gonna go hang out vith Francy-pants und ze turtle lover. See ya." He grabbed his thick jacket and left.

What...the maple... was THAT all about?

~ Temps saut ~

I got a phone call from Lovi. He said he was hanging out with Spain but he left to hang out with Gil and and Papa France.

He asked if he could come over and talk. Wanting to tell him about everything, I said yes, and asked for him to hurry up.

*knock knock knock* (on mah hotel door. Idek if she knows what for XD)

"C'mon maple lover it's cold out here!"

"I-I'm coming!" I ran to the door and welcomed Romano. He slammed the door shut, ripped off his coat, looked at me and squeeled like a fangirl.

"Okay, so I'm guessing it's not just a crush?"

"Yeah. You were right. I'm crazy aboot him! And I think he likes me too... I'm just not sure. I'm terrible at noticing flirting." Romano knodded his head in understanding. We sat down.

"Well tell me what he's done so far and I'll tell you if he's flirting." I thought about what he'd done. Thinking back to the incident with my curl, my face grew hot, and I turned red. And Lovi smiled.

"Ooohhh what'd Beer Breath do?! I can already tell he's definitely been flirting!" I covered my face and let out an embarrassed squeel.

"Well he keeps calling me cute. I didn't think much aboot it. I thought he was joking. But he recently told it's the truth..." I looked to Lovi and motioned for me to continue.

"And he keeps hugging me. I don't mind the hugs, though." I smiled. "And right before he left he said, 'I could just kiss you!'" Lovi's jaw dropped.

"YOU MEAN HE LITERALLY LEFT YOU WITH THOSE WORDS?!" I knodded. "Wow..."

"He uhm... h-he also..."

"What?" Lovi was leaning off the edge of the couch.

"He accidentaly pulled my curl and-"

"WHAT?!" I put a hand up to silence him.

"And after I told him what it did, he... He pinned me down, and teased me by tugging it again..."

"Oh my... that's kinky."

"LOVI!"

"I'm just speaking my mind!" He put his hands up in defense. I laughed and grabbed a blanket to wrap it around myself.

"Are you cold?"

"No, it's just a habit..."

(・へ・) (・へ・) (・へ・) (・へ・) (・へ・) (・へ・)

Ok so.. sorry for the suckish chapter