Prologue

"Hurry up Pihu we need to go before he comes to find you ", said my brother being determined to leave this city and save me from Him.

"Where we'll go bhai he's gonna find me anywhere I go, didn't we tried this last time ? ", I said.
"So what's we are gonna do now we have to save our daughter."my mom asked to my dad.

"We are going to leave this country I had talked with the officer he's gonna help us and i have arranged the tickets and visa so now that's final ,I'm not letting my daughter marry a monster . "my dad said.

Within a movement the door opened, and here comes the man I hated since he came in front of my eyes. My blood froze. He was supposed to be out of country how is he here??

"So are you people planning to take my Pihu away from me ? ", he asked in a very cold tone his eyes were all red and showed some kind of pain but not that I cared I was really afraid of what's he gonna do now.

"It's not  right to enter someone's house without a permission and eavesdrop someone's discussion, I thought you are a grownup man you should know some kind of ethics. " my brother said annoyed by him.

"Aye! Shut your mouth! Just because you are my pihu's brother I'm letting you go otherwise till now you'd be 6 ft under the ground. Understand! , "he said in pure rage then he turned towards me, I got scared and hide behind my dad  .

"Look father-in- law just because I'm being polite with you that doesn't mean I'm not going to do something that will be very dangerous and painful for you, listen to me and give me my Pihu " he said to my father.
"She is not a thing Rajveer and she doesn't want to marry you and I think it's better for you to leave her alone as I'm not letting her marry you " my dad said.

"She will marry me by hook or crook, " he said.
"I will not marry a monster like you"! I yelled loudly at him.
He closed his eyes maybe controlling his anger and then looked at me with his rage filled eyes and said " YOU. WILL. MARRY. ME. "