Chapter--02

"Dad I'm ready let's go", Pihu said being ready for her new college's first day.
" Okay get into the car pihu I'll drop you to your college " Her dad said.
"Don't forget to finish the tiffin pihu", her mother yelled from the kitchen.
" Yes mom", pihu said to her mom.
Prakaash entered the hall from the stairs and said " It's you first day of new college right pihu? All the best. Make new friends okay? "
"Yes bhai, thank you".pihu said with a smile.
" Okay bye mom, bye bhai ". Pihu greeted and left with her dad.

It has been a week since the varma family settled in their new house. Everything here is perfect the neighbors are really friendly . It didn't take much time for the family to settle with the atmosphere.
Pihu reached the college with her dad.
" I'll come to collect you home wait for me okay and take care " Mr. Varma said.
"Yes dad bye" Pihu said and got inside the campus. She started to find the staff room to talk to teacher and for the schedule of the lectures. After walking a bit she reached the staff room. She was told to find Professor Sharma by her father for the enquiries.

She found him and greeted a hello sir to her professor.
" Oh!! Hi you are Pihu Varma right your father came before to inform. So miss. Pihu here is the schedule of lectures and  exam schedule for the year, your first lecture will be in room no. 201 it's on the second floor, if you have any doubt please ask" Professor said .
She smiled and said" No Sir, thank you ".The professor nodded and pihu left to her lecture room.

She attened all her lectures and even made many friends in the college. Now it's time for her to leave the college so she called her father and left with him to her home.

On the other side we see Rajveer siting on his chair in his company's meeting room. His meeting was over but he still preferred to stay here thinking about the girl he saw at the restaurant. Even after one week he is still not over from her beautiful doll face. He even stalked her to know about her and found she is new in Jorhat shifted here with her family and is also a student of medicine research.

He was still in his thoughts when Arjun entered the room " What are you doing here Raj come let's go home" .
"Ahh.... Yes bhai let's go".Rajveer said bored.
" By the way I have to tell you something, tomorrow we have to attend a function in a university" Arjun informed.
" Why bhai can't you go alone , and why the university called us? ".Rajveer said annoyed. " Actually they have built a new lab so they called us for it's inauguration as we being the main investors of the project" Arjun explained. "I'm busy".Rajveer said uninterested.
" Ummm...... I think the girl you are seeing from past days......studies there but if you don't wanna come then it's your choice. " Arjun smirked.
"No I'll come". Rajveer said in an instant.
" Hmm that's what I thought ".Arjun said.

Here Pihu was in her room deciding clothes for tomorrow's function as her newly made friend Shreya requested Pihu to accompany her . Pihu even though hated going in parties and all agreed as Shreya literally begged her to come. After selecting a dress on the party theme she went down to have dinner with her family.

" Pihu come sit beside me and tell us how was the first day of your college " , her mother said serving the food in pihu's plate. She sat besides her mother and tell her family about her day in college. " By the way mom-dad I forgot to tell you that tomorrow is a party in our college ,umm can I go ?" Pihu asked.
" Party ? Why?, "her brother asked.
" Actually our college have built ha new science lab for higher research and for it's inauguration the college is keeping a party" Pihu explained.

" But you didn't liked going in parties even you never attend any in you previous college ".Her brother asked.
" Yes bhai, but my new friend shreya requested me to come with her and she has become close to me so I couldn't said her no that's why ,so....can I go? "She asked her family. " Yes if you want you can. " Her father said with a small smile.
"By the way what is the time and theme of the party? Her brother asked.
" It's black and blue ball theme in evening " She said.

After the dinner she went to her room and slept peacefully not aware of consequences she has to face once she come in front of the devil who claims to love her madly.

------------------------------------------------
Hello guys hope you liked this chapter, don't forget to vote☺.

What are you opinions on Pihu and Rajveer?

Are you liking the characters?

Which character is your favorite?

Share your opinion.
Byee ✨.