Chapter--12

Pihu's POV:

        Never in my life I was this terrified by someone. Even when we are half way towards our previous home there was still so much fear inside me. As if in the middle of the road he will come and would do something dangerous. I felt a shiver ran through my body when I got a vision of him coming and dragging me out of the car.

       But a small part of me was relieved since he will be out of my life if possible. I looked at my dad who was driving with a slight tensed face. Even though he consoled us but I can see he is till tensed. In past few days when we were in jorhat I did collected some information about Rajveer. The information was really terrifying. The things I got to know was , that he is giant businessman and due to that he entered in cruel mafia world.

When Shreya came to meet me a night before our depart she said that Rajveer is known for snatching the things he like and after knowing the whole story she said it's better that we are leaving but she was so sad about us leaving.

     Somewhere I knew my dad got to know the things about Rajveer more than us otherwise he would not have planned on leaving. My mother and brother was also relieved about out depart. The reason we got shifted jorhat was, my dad got an temporary transfer here and eventually my brother also got an high paying job here so my dad decided to take a permanent transfer in jorhat. But things always don't go as we plan and here we are leaving back to our old home.

       The overthinking had started giving me an headache so I slept throughout the further journey and the time I woke up we were almost few minutes far from our house. When we reached our home a nostalgia hit me of all the happy days I spent here. A wide smile appeared on my lips. Watching me, my family also widely smiled at how happy I was to reach my safe place.

       I applied some lotion on my body and tugged myself inside the duvet. I felt a wave of peacefulness hitting me. But I started missing shreya and the house of jorhat. Only if Rajveer had not entered in my life everything would be peaceful there. I hate him for all the things he done to me. I'll never forgive him. And with all the things running through my head I took the duvet over my head and tried to sleep.

      In the morning I woke up lazily and made my way down stairs.
"Mom!! , my stomach is paining please give me some lemonade ". I said loudly coming down the stairs rubbing my eyes. But when I reached in the living room I screamed as I saw my worst nightmare, Rajveer sitting with all his glory on the sofa. I looked around and saw my mom, dad and brother unconsciously laying on the floor and his men holding gun and sensing my arrival all his men bowed their head not looking at us. My whole world stopped ,my hands started shivering and without thinking anything else I ran towards them but stopped when Rajveer suddenly came in front of me and took a step forward and i started to move back.

    " What you did to them", I yelled at him while crying in fear. He smirked looking at me ,his dark eyes scared me to no extended. Suddenly the wall hit my back make me freeze. I'm trapped. He immediately put his hand on my either sides.

"Enjoyed your little freedom..... Sweetheart?? He whispered. " And don't worry , they are alive....I just made them unconscious so that I can talk with you and decide what punishment you will like", he said with same whispering tone.

"No ...let me go please..... What wrong I have done to you that you are doing all this.... Please leave us", she said sobbing.

" Uhh-huhh... ", he made a disapproving sound and continued, " You made a grave mistake by escaping now don't say something which will make me more angry than already I am".

She shook her head and started to push him away in order to escape from his cage. "Tsk.... You will not listen right??" He said and pulled out a handkerchief and forcefully pressed against her nose she struggled but he kept her hands pinned on the wall with his one hand. After few minutes she fainted in his arms.

    He picked her up in bridal style and ordered his men to settle her family in another car and shift them to their house in jorhat. He settled pihu beside him in his car and their journey started back to jorhat.

     Rajveer caressed pihu's  hair watching her calmed unconscious face. Only he knew what he felt when he got to know about her little escape with her family. He felt angry. No!!  He felt raged. The second he got the news of her escape he left to get her back anyhow. Only he knew how much he is controlling his anger and not letting his monstrous side to take control over him.

  "Wake up sweetheart.... We still haven't decided your punishment", he whispered in his deep hunky voice. Pihu had been unconscious all the journey back to jorhat. They reached Rajveer's mansion post midnight and he settled her on his bed with himself and from that time he is staring at her like a creep.

   He hugged her colse to him burring his face in the crook of her neck. Inhaling her fragrance his heart some what felt in peace. The little figure in  his embrace was sleeping peacefully just until the time when she will wake up and face what kind of monster he was.

-----------------------------------------------
How was the chapter??

Any comments??

Your thoughts on the story??

This chapter was on the request by my sweet readers.

Vote⭐ and comment💬.