Chapter--20

Pihu's POV:

It has been one week since I have came back to my own house but still there is no peacefulness. Rajveer sir hadn't let me breathe in peace. He always has to call me Or text me, trying to have small talks but I just gave him short answers and sometimes ignore him which leads him to threaten me to not ignore him.

Today is monday and I have decided to start my college from today. We have seen, there is no use of escaping and trying anything to get him off my back so I'm just trying to normalize my life. I just hope that the little infatuation he has for me would decrease with time.

I packed my bag and headed downstairs after getting ready for college.
"Good morning mom-dad", I wished my parents who were sitting on the dining table. They smiled at me and greeted back. I sat next to my father. My mom served me breakfast. I don't know why but I felt my mom dad shared a glance and then looked at me.

" Did he...... I mean did Rajveer troubled you for anything like marriage ", my mom asked with hesitation. They know Rajveer sir has contacting me every single day. But he just ask about how I am or am I eating or not, other than this he doesn't say anything so that's a relief.

" No, he didn't said anything about the marriage", I answered and started eating my breakfast. My parents were still looking at me with care as well as worry.

"By the way when is bhai coming back?? I hope dadi(grandmom) is doing well", I asked trying to change the subject.
" Yes your dadi is well and Prakaash will be back this week ", mom informed me with a smile. I smiled back. Prakaash bhai had went to our home town since my dadi had a minor operation in knee. I wish he was here with me but I can't be selfish, our dadi is also important. My dad and mom also wanted to visit her but since things here were also not good so they will visit once Bhai come back.

I finished my breakfast and dad dropped me to college.
Just when I enter the college I heard a voice from behind.

"PIHU!!!!! ".

I look back and immediately give that person a wide smiled. She came towards me running and literally jumped on me. I stumbled a little but I prevented us from falling.

" Ohh god!! I missed you so much. I heard what happened to you. When I heard uncle and aunty came back I visited them and got to know about you. I was so so worried about you. You know what Rajveer is a monster for doing this to you-", I had to cut her blabbering. I cupped her face and made her look at me.

" Breathe Shreya, I'm okay and I did missed you so much",I said and smiled at her. She is the best thing happened to me after coming here otherwise this place is hell.

She smiled, "I'm glad", and breathed dramatically making me laugh.

" Let's go to the lecture room orelse we'll be late", she said and we started walking towards the building. My phone buzzed and I looked at the caller id, it was Rajveer sir. I rolled my eyes and silenced my phone. I have been ignoring his from morning. I didn't wanted to ruin my day in college by talking to him. Shreya watched me with concern. "You want to talk about this", she asked. I know she wanted me to let out my frustation by talking to her so I nodded to her.

°°°°°°°°°

I walked into my room and jumped on my bed. Today was really hectic but it was good since I didn't thought about him. I had to go to my professors and ask them to let me do the practicals which I missed. Surprisingly they didn't questioned me and even helped me to do the practicals.

Shreya helped me to lighten my mood and we talked so much. I told her every thing happened with me while she shared all the college gossips and how she once embarrassed herself in the practical room by spilling all the chemical on her partner's white lab coat. I laughed so much hearing her elaborate the whole situation.

After sometime I walked towards the bathroom to take a long bath to relax my self. I filled the bathtub and dropped a bath bomb in it. Once the bathtub was foamy I stripped and sat inside the warm water . I hummed in satisfaction once my body relaxes in the foam water.

Author's POV:

Meanwhile, Rajveer enters the Varma house with all his glory along with his PA. Mrs.Verma, who was in the living room was shocked as soon as she watched his coming inside without warning.

"What are you doing here, and how do you came inside", she asked.

" I have my ways", he answered flatly.

"Where's pihu?? ", he asked.

" She's in her room", Mrs.Varma said.

"I'll meet her there ", he said started walking towards the stairs.

" B-but-", Mrs.Varma stuttered trying to find an excuse to stop him.

"Trust me Mrs.Varma I'm here just to talk to her believe me I'll not harm her", he told her.

" Sharma!! "He called his PA signalling him to handle her. Sharma immediately presented her a big flower banquet catching her attention.

Rajveer entered pihu's room to find it empty, he heard some sounds from bathroom that means she's in there. Rajveer smirked. He was getting impatient to see her all this week, sometimes he even regretted letting her go back to her house. But today she was ignoring all his texts and calls from morning leading him a reason to come to her house.

He knocked on the bathroom door only to hear her melodious voice from the other side, " Mom I'm taking a bath don't disturb me".

He smirked and slightly pushed the door only to find it unlocked, his smirk widened. Pihu didn't locked the door since there was only her and her mom in the house and she informed her mom that she's going to take a bath when she came home so her mom won't disturb her.

Rajveer pushed the door and entered the room without her permission. Pihu squealed loudly when she found Rajveer entering the bath room.

"Get out from here!! " She yelled and covered her chest with her hands and dipped herself more inside the water. Rajveer shamelessly stood there gawking at her with his hands inside the pockets of his pants.

"Don't yell, you don't want me to harm you mother when she come up, do you??"He asked enjoying her misery.

Her silky smooth skin was was display but only her neck and shoulders can be seen since she had dipped herself in the foamy water. He wanted to see whole of her but he can loose his whole sanity once he see her naked.

"Please.. Go outside", she pleaded.

" Come out then I'll leave", he said with a sly smirk. He knew she will not do it but he still decided to tease her.

"No please, I can't...please leave... Please", she pleaded with tears.

" Come out, fast!! ", he said and left closing the door.

Pihu finally released a breath which she held and sobbed. Now she's not even safe in her own house because of him. She cried for few seconds and decided to go out. She don't want him to come in again.

------------------------------------------------
How was the chapter??

Share your thoughts.

Do you guys want a character information page?? If it's confusing you with the characters.

Spoiler alert: Coerced Wedding bells in next few chapter.

Vote⭐ and comment💬.

Byee.
Praju🍂.