Chapter--11

"Now you will be my girlfriend first before being my wife...", he said calmly but more like an order. Does he consider her as his employee so he could just order her and she will obey without any words.

        " But...... I don't want to be anything of yours  and I'm not going to be your girlfriend or wife either", she said in a low voice scared by his outputs. She don't want anything to happen like last time. Rajveer's eyes turned more darker as he glared at her. He hates her constant rejection towards his love.

      "How many times do I had warn you to not reject my love....... Hmm sweetheart???", he said standing from his chair and moving towards her. She started trembling watching him come close to her. He bent to her level and pulled her towards his chest. He buried his face in her neck , inhaling her scent. She flinched on his movement and tried to move away but his grip only tightened on her.

       Few minutes passed but still he didn't moved away from her. Her body started trembling as with each passing second his grip was tightening and nose was buring more and more in her neck as if he wanted their bodies to become one. Pihu was getting unable to breathe and her eyes started to get teary. She was not even able to move her hands. A sob escape her lips which made Rajveer to broke his beautiful trace. He immediately released her and watched her with worried expression. "Ohh Pihu!! I didn't mean hurt you...... Don't cry.... " He tried to get her calm but her sob started to get worse. He panicked at her condition. He took a glass of water and made her drink.

      "I want to go h-home", she exclaimed not feeling safe in his presence . " Okay first calm down ", he said coaxing her. She calmed after few minutes till then Rajveer ordered some dishes, deserts and juices for her and got back to his seat after she was calm. " I wanna go home", Pihu said once again.
"First eat something then I'll take you to your home", he said authoritatively leaving no space for her to deny.

    Pihu looked at the different dishes placed on the table and started eating. Few minutes later she said, " I'm done please take me home", she said hesitately. Rajveer looked at raising his eyebrows. "But you just ate few bites , eat more!! ", he exclaimed. But she didn't wanted to be there for another second with him. "No!! I'm done ,please take me home", she pleaded, desperately wanting to leave him.

" Stop denying your fate, sweetheart. There will be no use of running away from me in the end you'll always be in my arms", he said making a shiver ran through her body. She looked at her lap not wanting to meet his pitch black eyes. He stared at her nervous figure with adoration. He didn't liked her being scared in his presence but it gave him a weird sence of power and control over her. Which made him wanting to rule over her and bound her to him.

"Okay I will take you home but first , since now you are my girlfriend you have to follow some rules for you.
You will not deny my advances.
You have to love me either on your own or by my force.
You will marry me after your graduation.
You will not resist my touches. And further the rules will be added on the basis of your behaviour.", he said. She instantly raised her eyes to look at him . " B-But I didn't agreed on being your girlfriend and I don't want to", she said looking in his eyes this time. Anger started to raise in his veins. Didn't he warn her before to not reject his love.

        "What's the thing I don't have, I have everything in my life. What's stopping you from being mine??", he exclaimed in sight raised voice making her tremble in fear. " If you have everything then you can get any another g-girl , so l-leave me please ", she said in a low voice remembering what happened last time when she said the same words. She suddenly flinched when a strong arm pulled her up and she collided with a hard chest. Knowing it was him she didn't dare to look up and maintained her eyes on his chest.

        "Look in my eyes sweetheart", he said in slow husky voice but she didn't raised her eyes and kept her eyes on his chest so he tugged her closer to him making her raise her eyes. " Don't you think my eyes helds love for you,don't you see my love sweetheart??", he asked looking deep in her eyes. She stared in his eyes but she didn't wanted to see his love or anything in his eyes for her so she once again adverted her gaze. "I want to go home please", she whispered on the verge of crying. He still hugged her close trying to not get frustrated and angry by her constant pleadings of going home. Few seconds later he released her slightly trembling figure.

            " Okay I'll take you home but tomorrow you will come with me for dinner, okay!! ", he asked . She nodded knowing he will not take her home until she says yes. He smiled and picked her up in bridal style. She gasped " I-I can walk please put me down". She started struggling.

         "You don't want me to take you to my mansion and some recap of last time, hmm sweetheart?? ", he whispered in her ear. She stopped struggling and he started walking towards the lift.

   He settled her down in the car and and moved to enter from the other side. The whole ride was a hell for Pihu as Rajveer was constantly caressing and kissing her head and cheeks. When she struggled he whispered some threats making her stay still like a statue the whole ride. When they reached her house. He opened the door for her and helped her to get out of the car. "I will pick you up at 7 tomorrow night be ready, stuff will be at your door in the morning be ready without any struggles", he told her she nodded immediately and started to leave but he held her and kissed her forehead. " Take care, I will miss you ", he whispered  near her ears and released her. She immediately walked inside the house and he left.

    Her mother immediately came to her and hugged her knowing what her daughter had been through, " We will leave in few hours don't worry nothing will happen to you", her mother consoled her. She just wished they would escape safely and Rajveer would move on from his temporary infatuation. Pihu hugged her mom more tightly not wanting to miss the warmth. "Yes mom", she whispered.

--------------------------------------------------
How was the chapter? Any thoughts??

This chapter was on due to request of the readers I just felt motivated by it.

Do you think pihu will escape under the nose of rajveer.

Or do you think rajveer will move on from pihu if she escapes.

Don't forget to vote⭐ and comment💬.

If you are liking this story the don't forget to follow me.

Bye.
Praju🍂.