Chapter--10

" Leaving me again..... sweetheart??"

Pihu's steps halted on there own, her heartbeat increased in pure fear hearing him call her 'sweetheart' . She wanted to run and hide in her bedroom but her legs betrayed her in fear. She mentally cursed herself for coming out of her room. Rajveer's smirk grew wider watching her freeze on her spot.
"Come here and sit", he said more like an order. Pihu turned towards them but didn't move. "There is no need of pihu here we will talk , pihu go to your room", Mrs.Varma said. Rajveer's expression were back to it's cold one. "You don't get to order when I'm present here", he said and snapped his fingers. In a movement some men of his entered and aimed there guns on Mrs.Varma and prakaash. Pihu gasped and tried to go near her family but Rajveer stood up and held her. " Let them go!! Why are you doing this?? ", pihu said struggling to get out of his hold.

" I'm a very calm person sweetheart but these people just don't understand. I was just here to make it up for my previous behavior towards you by taking you on a date but these people are just being a pain in ass for not approving", he said and continued further, "so sweetheart let me ask are you ready to go on a date with me or should I shoot one of your family members". Pihu started trembling ,after watching him that day it was sure that he was not bluffing. "Pihu is not going anywhere ",prakaash yelled but the man holding him pulled the trigger back making pihu approve in an instant. " Don't hurt my family, I-I will come with y-you", she said and Rajveer smirked hearing her answer. After few seconds some females come inside with boxes in their hands.

"They will help you getting ready. Now go and come fast after getting ready I'll be waiting for you", he whispered in his husky voice near her ear makiya shiver ran inside her body. He left her. Before going to her room she glanced her family with teary eyes who were watching her with sorrowful expression. She went to her room followed by the females.

The females polietly asked her to sit in front of her vanity. She sat there with letting the tears flow freely from her eyes. She didn't wanted him to make it up for her by taking her on a stupid date. She just wanted him to leave her alone. Her chain of thoughts broke when one of the female said in a small voice, "Ma'am please stop crying we have to get you ready quickly". Pihu looked towards them with emotionless expression and wiped her tears. She cannot blame them they aren't the one who is forcing her and she was not in a condition to throw a tantrum here when her family is held on a gun point.

The females started to do her make up . After a while they were done and asked pihu to change in a dress which Rajveer has sent with them in one of the boxes. She changed and the females helped her wear the sandals they brought with them. After getting ready she looked herself in the mirror she looked beautiful with light make and dress which was simple just like her type but screamed money by its fabric. She scoffed at her fate ,she got ready for a date with the man she hate. "You are looking very beautiful ma'am", one of the females said , pihu didn't wanted to be rude but she was not in condition to reply, she just nodded to her compliment and started to exist the room with them following her.

        Pihu climbed down the stairs and saw Rajveer standing back facing her with his hands tucked inside his pockets

Pihu climbed down the stairs and saw Rajveer standing back facing her with his hands tucked inside his pockets. Hearing her steps he turned towards her. He smiled this time for real, she looked stunning in the outfit. "You are looking very beautiful", he said and forwarded his hand for her, she stared his hand and placed her hand in his due to fear.

The turned towards her family, "She is safe with me, I'll drop her home at night", Rajveer said providing a sence of security to both pihu and her family. She glanced her family last time before he dragged her out. She just wished he don't do anything he did last time. She saw total three cars parked in front of her house. He made her sit in one of the cars and entered besides her from other side. She squirmed and sifted towards the door to maintain some distance between them but Rajveer pulled her closer to him making her gasp but she didn't said anything sat glued to her place.

"W-Where are we going?? " She asked gathering her courage. He smiled hearing her voice and said , "You will get to know once we reach there".She nodded not wanting to expand the conversation and say something which might anger him and since they will leave tomorrow so she just have to bear him today. " How are you sweetheart", he asked near her ear. "Fine... " she said shifting at her place. "You should take care of yourself sweetheart .....orelse I would not mind doing it by myself", he said with a slight of anger and it clicked her what he was saying. He knew what happened all the time. Was he stalking her??Does he know their plan of escaping?? Fear crawled over her. She didn't said anything and kept her quiet. He started at her face and caressed her hair for which she flinched at start but that didn't stopped him. The sat in the dame position with him caressing her hair and cheeks. After what felt like hours the car stopped in front of huge hotel.

Rajveer got out and opened the door for pihu. He forwarded his hand for her, she hesitated first but took it. She looked at the surrounding and then moved her eyes to back to Rajveer and that's when she noticed he was not wearing the Armani suit he used to wear all she met him. He was looking so handsome and attractive in that maroon shirt tucked nicely inside his creamy coloured pants. If this handsome face and deadly gorgeous body didn't belonged to him the she might have admired him.

    She realised what she was doing and quickly adverted her gaze

She realised what she was doing and quickly adverted her gaze. He chuckled at her behaviour and started to walk inside with her. They entered the lift and reached the top floor. During this she noticed in the whole big ass hotel no one was there except the few staff and and his men. They both reached one of the table and he made pulled out a chair for her. She sat and sighed in relief when he sat opposite to her. All this time he was gazing at her but she was gazing at anything but him.

"I'll not eat you if you will look at me sweetheart", he said with a playfull smirk. She finally looked in his eyes and one thing she noticed that he have black eyes but not the normal ones he have a pitch black eyes that even if you look closer you can't differentiate between the pupil and the iris. She again adverted her gaze since he was literally staring at her soul with his lamp black eyes.

"You don't have to do this", she said looking at her hands placed on the table. " I have to sweetheart cause you are my love and I can't let you be angry at me for a long time ", he said.
" But I don't love you and I don't even know about you except you have a large business and you are a ruler here and you also kill people",she said looking at him this time. She don't want to be with a murderer.

"I don't kill people because I like to I kill them because they deserve to get killed", he said gritting his teeth not liking how she indirectly called him a serial murderer. He took few breaths and continued, " And about knowing each other...... then I'm ready to take it slow....". She looked at him when he stopped speaking but what he said further in his deep,dangerous voice made a shiver ran through her body.

"Now you'll be my girlfriend first before being my wife... "

------------------------------------------------
Vote ⭐ and comment 💬.

Tell your thoughts on chapter.

Take care.

Bye
Praju🍂.