Chapter--07

Rajveer entered his room with pihu crying and struggling in his arms. He locked the door behind them making pihu to struggle more. He gently placed her on the bed and sat besides her. She scooted as far as possible and hugged her knees, " Let me go please", she said sobbing.

"Calm down, sweetheart", he cooed. She took deep breath calming herself. After few seconds she asked, " Why are you doing this? "
He smiled watching her talk in a calm voice still with tearful eyes.
"I'm doing this because I want to keep you with me, "he said.
'Keep you with me'? Is she a thing that he wanted to keep? She looked at him in disbelief and asked again, " Why?..... "

"Because..... Because I love you pihu.."he said still adoring her face. Her eyes widened hearing his statement a wave of disgustness rushed through her chest.
She scoffed , " Ohh please!! If you had loved me you didn't had beaten my brother all black and blue and haven't misbehaved with me.......And we didn't even know each other... How can you fall in love with me?? "

He sighed hearing her words, " It was a love at first sight and i really do love you and about your brother ........ It was needed otherwise you won't come here on your own. I wanted you in my arms..... And now I won't let you go away from me" He said calmly still staring her like a creep.

She narrowed her eyes in anger and said, " Look sir love at first sight only exists in movies and considering your behavior with me it's just a little infatuation........ And you are a wealthy person right!!....... You can find any other girl so please let me go and stop all this please... "

His blood boiled hearing her words. How can she name his love as little infatuation?? Find any other girl??
He within a snap hover over her making her gasp. " What did you said?? I dare you to repeat those words again.. " He said clenching his jaw.

"Little infatuation right??... Let me show you what real infatuation means.. " he said , voice filled with anger. Her eyes widened and in an instant he smashed his lips against hers, kissing her hungrily claiming her as his. He sucked and licked her lips in hunger tasting strawberry flavor of her lip balm. He always wanted to do this.....in a gentle way but her hatefull words and his short temper just ruined everything but still the satisfaction of kissing her still residing in him.

On the other hand pihu started hitting his chest as it was no use of pushing him , he didn't even moved and her hits were like soft pats on his chest which was turning him on. Just when she was on the verge of fainting he broke the kiss with a pop sound and stared at her face.

The impact of kiss made her mind stop working. She was breathing heavily closing her eyes forgetting that the devil was still above her staring at her face.  Few second later she collected herself and realised what just happened. She opened her tearful eyes and stared at him in anger and disgust. She started struggling to get out of his grip but he tightened his grip over her making her unable to free herself. She used all her strength  push him and freed her hands from his grip and the next thing she did was.....'smack' ...... she slapped him.

The next movement he growled on her face like a monster, "How dare you slap me!! " He said clenching his jaw and tightening his grip around her wrist. In a snap he attacked her like an starved animal kissing and biting the flesh of her jaw and neck leaving few marks on them.

She started struggling but it all went vain. She trembled watching his animalistic act and started crying loudly but he ignored all her crying and struggling and continued assaulting her. Not being able to handle his torture anymore she closed her eyes and tried for the last time, " I beg you please stop this", she said sobbingly.

He stopped after hearing her and looked at her. Her face was all red due to crying and she was trembling under him. Guilt rushed through her veins, he immediately released her hands and got up from her. He covered her with duvet and sat on the sofa besides the bed. He sat there for some minutes and asked looking at her sobbing figure turned opposite side to him, " Did you eat?? "
She didn't answer and hugged herself more. He signed. " Just answer if you don't want me to continue what I left",he stated in a calm tone. "Yes.... "she answered helplessly.

After getting her answer he got up sofa and headed towards the door, " If you need anything let me know.. I'm in the study room on the down floor... and don't even think of escaping your brother is still here... now sleep, good night... "he stated and left the room.

As soon as he left , pihu immediately took her phone from her pocket and dialed for her father . In a ring her father picked the call, " Hello!! Pihu?? Are you fine?? How is prakash-".
"Dad... "
His all quering stopped once he heared pihu's faint voice.
"Dad please come ans take us with you, he as beaten bhai so bad that he had fainted and he even locked me in a room... Please dad come fast... ", she said sobbingly.
" Don't worry pihu I'm coming with inspector subhash I'll be there Don't cry ok?? "
"Yes dad", she said and disconnected the call.

----------------------------------------------
Helloooo!!!
Guys, I know it took so long for this chapter, but I'll try to be consistent.

BTW is the chapter good??

And please take a movement and follow me if you're liking this novel.
Do vote and comment💬.
Byee!!