Chapter--26

Rajveer entered the room only to find the room completely messed up. He looked at Pihu and immediately rushed towards her. With his each step pihu's heartbeat was getting more and more faster. He held pihu's shoulder and turned towards him but what he did was totally opposite to what pihu thought.

"Are you hurt somewhere", he asked in a soft voice and started to check if she got any injury due to her fury.

Pihu stood there shocked. She was not expecting this, she thought he would be furious for ruining all the decorations and creating a mess in his room.

He picked pihu up in bridal style, she gasped but didn't resist cause even if he is showing he is calm maybe this is the silence before strom.

Rajveer placed pihu on the couch and that's when she noticed the broken pieces of glass. She had broke a decorations piece in her fury which she didn't noticed. She sat there in daze that she didn't noticed some maids were already in the room cleaning everything as if it was never messed up. Few moments later all maids left the room leaving pihu and Rajveer alone in the room.

Rajveer moved closer to pihu and sat near her. Pihu flinched sensing his presence and moved a little away from him.

"Still acting tough, wife", he teased her. She disliked the way he called her wife it was as if he was reminding her that she is his wife now.

" Don't you think you should be punished for ruining our wedding night's decorations, sweetheart", he asked her. She immediately stoot up and shook her head.

"No, please don't hurt me. I'm......I'm sorry, please", she pleaded feeling scared.

" Don't worry, sweetheart. You might enjoy the punishment after all it's our wedding night ", he teased and moved towards her.

Pihu started stepping back, " Please don't do anything to me", she said knowing his intention.

He didn't said anything and kept moving towards her. Just when her back touched the wall behind her he immediately caged her in his arms.

His face moved close towards her and he burried his nose in her neck. Pihu stood there froze, unmoved as he sniffed her like a wolf sniffing his newly found mate.

Once he was satisfied by her fragrance he moved his face and touched her forehead with his.

"You were looking so damn beautiful today, I just wanted to hide you in my arms from this cruel and selfish world", he told her.

They stayed like that for few moments then Rajveer moved away his face to look into her eyes whick were casted down. " Look into my eyes sweetheart ", he told her, making her look into his eyes hesitantly. Just when their eyes meet he immediately smashed his lips on hers. She struggled but it was all vain since he was far more bigger and can easily overpower her.

He sucked her lips as if wanted suck her whole soul. He grazed his teeth lightly as if wanting to eat her wholly. Just when her struggles died and her head felt light he left her lips. She immediately gulped heavy breaths due to lack of oxygen. He moved his head to her neck to suck on it but his precious movement was interrupted by phone call. He growled loudly making her flinch. He moved back and answered his call.

"If I find don't find the reason for your call important then I'll kill you in morning and I mean it", he growled on the person on the other side of call.

" Okay, keep it alive. I'm coming ", he said and rubbed his forehead to calm himself. He then moved towards pihu who was traumatized by her situation. He cupped her cheek and said, " Don't wait for me, sleep okay?? " He told her softly and left after kissing her forehead.

Once he left the room pihu sighed in relief. This whole situation was just too much for her, first getting married forcefully then his forceful kiss. She thanked the person who called at the right time otherwise he won't even have had a second thought before forcefully doing nasty things to her.

She felt thirsty all of sudden and looked for the water jug, just then she realised that in her fury she even broke the jug. And the maids didn't even came back to replace it. Now she was angry on herself.

She moved to sleep on the bed and closed her eyes but her throat was too dry to sleep to sleep with. Gathering some courage she came up with the idea of going to the kitchen for some water. She walked out of the room and started walking down the stairs. Once she reached down floor she started to find the kitchen. There was not even a single person present in the house which bothered her. She found the kitchen by herself after few moments and drank some water.

Just when she was done and was on the wat back to the room she heard a loud scream whick made her flinch. She looked around to find no one but then the scream was heard again this time her feets automatically moved towards the direction of the scream. Maybe that person needs help. She noticed the scream was coming was coming from an isolated room which she thought was store room. The door was slightly open so she opened it with trembling hand.

The moment she saw what was happening behind the door an ear piercing scream left her mouth. A man was tied to the ceiling upside down and Rajveer was brutally beating him with a whip.

Rajveer looked at the door to find pihu trembling with fear. She was on a verge of losing her conscious, he immediately moved towards her and catched her before she falls.

Rajveer's eyes were all red watching her here, " Kill the person who left the door open!!", he yelled at his men and left carrying pihu in his arms.

----------------------------------------

What do you think would happen in future??

Are you liking the story??

Vote⭐ and comment💬.

Byee.
Praju🍂.