Chapter--17

It has been more than an hour since Rajveer is glaring at the petite figure of pihu. At the time when the maid-Reena called him and informed him that pihu has been escaping he felt someone robbed his heart, the same feeling when he felt at the time when she escaped with her family.

He regretted burning her soles ,it just anger took over him but he doesn't regret scaring her. She can be with him only when she is scared of him, then he will give her that. He will bound her to himself even if it meant to scaring her.

He had applied ointment and bandages on her feet but not on his own hand which had worse condition than her soles. If someone hurt her then he must hurt them and this time he is the one who hurted her then he also deserved to get punished for hurting her.

°°°°°°°

Pihu stirred in her sleep. She opened her eyes lazily. Her mind recapped the flashback of her escaping, getting caught and the cruelty of Rajveer. She immediately tried to sat up but her foot pained as she moved.

Rajveer who was watching each and every move of her silently, immediately stood up and helped her to sit. She flinched at his touch but didn't pushed him because of fear. Once she sat up she immediately examined her feet which were neatly bandaged and only pained once she moved them. That means she can't walk on her own feet. Tears made their way from eye to cheek. She started sobbing loudly palming her face.

What sin she had done in her life to deserve this. She dreaded the moment when she came in front of him. After crying few minutes she looked at Rajveer ,scared of what might he do this time. He was sitting just besides her. She shuddered and tried to move away from him sobbing louder, looking at him in fear. He immediately buried her face in his chest, hugging her.

"Don't move.... I'm not going to hurt you now... It's over, relax. You will hurt yourself", he cooed in her ear trying to get her understand.

She stayed still not moving. After few minutes both were sitting in silence. None of them talked. Pihu was scared to talk while Rajveer was angry as well as guilty. Pihu tried to move away from him to get on her feet but hissed due to pain.

"You can't stand on you feet for few days", Rajveer told her.

" I-I want to use washroom ", she whispered looking at her lap.

" Let me take you", he said and picked her up in bridal style. She gasped.

"Only if you haven't tried to escape sweetheart, you would have been on your own feet .....but look now you need me to take you everywhere..... This is what you get by trying to escape me sweetheart..... Next time think before pulling this type of stunt", he stated looking at her tear shrunked face which appeared adorable to him with her red nose and moved towards the washroom.

He made her sit on the toilet seat and moved outside saying," Call me, once you finish ".

Pihu finished her business and called him. He came inside, picked her and moved towards the bedroom. He settled her on the bed.

" I will bring something to eat", he told her and moved outside the room.

He came inside with a tray in his hands and a soft wet towel hanging on his arm. He sat in front of her and took the wet towel and cleaned her face and hands which she didn't resisted. After that he took the spoon filled soup and forwarded to her mouth. She immediately recalled what happened last time when she resisted eating food. Not wanting to get hurt again, she immediately opened her mouth and gulped the soup. He smiled at her submission. Only if she had been more submissive the then they have been in a different situation, he thought and sighed.

After finishing the dinner a maid came and took the tray after cleaning the bed. Rajveer again placed her on the bed. Pihu was hating the fact that she has to take rely on him for her displacement. Suddenly Rajveer started to lift her hoodie she immediately placed her hands over his stopping him.

"What-What are you doing??"she asked looking at him with fear cause if he plan to do something with her then she is in no condition to resist him.

" I'm helping you to change... You are not going sleep in this clothes right?? And I also need to change your bandages ", he told her and that's when she realised she was wearing a hoodie which was not even oversized and yoga pants which was tight. She can't sleep in this clothes.

" I-I can change on my own ", she said lowly . Rajveer sighed. She was in no condition to change on her own and he is not letting her take help by a maid.
"Will you stop resisting or you want me to tie you up and cut your clothes with scissors", he husked in his deep voice with open threat.

She stopped resisting with her eyes welling up with tears. She felt humiliated but she had no choice. He took off her top and gazed upon her silky skin and perfect shaped boobs covered under a bra. Watching him look at her she immediately tried to cover herself with her hands. Rajveer chuckled. He moved towards her pants and removed it carefully, not to hurt her in any way.

Once he was done removing her clothes he looked at her half naked body. This was the first time he watched her like this. The beautiful and tempting body looked appealing to him. But he didn't wanted to have a boner in this situation where she was in no condition to take him so he moved towards the closest. All this time Pihu had her eyes closed in shame with tears falling nonstop.

Rajveer came back with one of his shirt and helped her to wear it. The shirt covered her till her thighs. Once he was done he said," I'll be back with first aid and painkillers, don't move", and moved outside the room to bring her some painkillers and first aid kit for changing her bandages.

------------------------------------------------
The next chapter will be continuation of this chapter so I'll be updating in two to three days.

Anyways, how was the chapter??

And please take a moment and follow me if you are liking this story.

Vote⭐ and comment💬.

Byee.
Praju🍂.