Chapter--06

"Haww! He really did that", shreya said and Pihu nodded in yes.
In these days  they have gotten really close as pihu was spilling the bean of rajveer to her.
" You know pihu we always knew he is a bad guy but we never thought he would force a girl and......we heard him having a relationship with a girl but nobody knows what happened after that", shreya said munching a cookie.
"And what happened to the girl?, pihu asked.
" She still lives here , people says she loved rajveer more than her self and she still does but after few days of their relationship rajveer broke up with her",
Shreya said.
"Who was she and why did they broke up?, pihu asked knitting her brows.
" Her name was meera ,she was the daughter of a known business man here and the reason of their break up is still unknown". I nodded with an oh! face to her information ,she continued, "after you mentioned his behaviour with you I think it's just an infatuation , just keep your distance with him it'll get over". I again nodded and hoped it will be true.

After some more gossip with shreya , pihu left with her father. " Did prakaash informed you something, like he's going somewhere"? Her father asked driving the car. "No, why "?
" He hasn't come home from his office and didn't even informed someone plus it was his half day today " , her father said being tensed. "Don't worry dad ,maybe he has gone out with his friends, he'll come home and it's not that late", she consoled her father but somewhere she was also getting tensed.
" Hope so", he wispered.

In the late night, Varmas were still worried about Prakaash as it was 10 in the late night. "He never does this, he always informs whenever he's going to be late, what if something happens to him", pihu's mother said the same thing  in stress for 7th time. " Nothing is gonna happen to him mom he will be fine stop saying the same thing again and relax, "pihu said consoling her mother.

After a movement her phone ranged , she saw the caller id , it was of her brother's . She immediately picked the phone and said, " Hello? Bhai? Where are you? Everything's fine?"
"It's me", the person on the other side said.
" Who's this?"
"How can you forget me , sweetheart".
" Raj- Rajveer sir? "She asked as tears in her eyes.
" Yes, sweetheart it's me!! "

Her blood froze. Now she understand, just like he said that night he will harm her family and now he has her brother's phone means definitely he had done something to him. She started to tremble thinking what must he had done to her brother.
"Where is my brother ?"
"Since you were being a bad girl so I thought to punish your precious brother", he said.
" Please don't harm him", she said crying.

"So sweetheart if you don't want to see your brother's dead body tomorrow morning then come to my mansion and get him safe ", he said cruelly.
" Please don't do this", she pleaded.
"Think carefully sweetheart your brother's life is in your hands and I
already have my man at your door step to pick you , so think wisely and come to me", he said and disconnected the call .

Pihu immediately went to her parents and told them everything. " How can a person stood such low just because we rejected his proposal? "her father said in disbelief. Suddenly the door bell rang pihu's mother went to open the door and saw Ayush standing with his hands tugged inside his pockets. " What are you doing here ? "She asked. " I'm here to pick pihu", he said coming inside the house. "There's no way I'm letting my daughter go to that man's house", Mr.Varma said loudly.
" Look Mr.Varma even I tried to convince him but he didn't listened, there is no way he's gonna leave prakash if pihu didn't get there so please let her come if you want him alive and I gave you my words she will be safe", ayush said assuring them.
"Yes dad please let me go, I promise I'll be fine", pihu said in a low voice staring at him with tearful eyes. Even she knows she can never be fine around him but now her brother is more important to her.

Pihu sat inside ayush's car tears still residing in her eyes. She sniffed inaudibly time to time. "You don't need to be afraid bhabhi he will not harm you I know that", ayush said watching her anxious state.
" Don't call me that, please call me by my name,Sir.And i can never be safe around him, he is a monster. Can't you do something, to help us?? "She asked in hope.
"I can't, Rajveer just don't listen when it comes to you and I'll call you pihu if you also call me by my name not sir it just make me feel old", he said with a smile trying to light her mood.

She just nodded and looked outside the window. The next whole ride was silent . It took more than half hour to reach Rajveer's Mansion. Pihu walked out of the car and saw his huge mansion indeed this man is filthy rich. Ayush guided her towards the mansion as soon as they reached the living room pihu found Rajveer sitting on one of the couch with a smirk on his devilishly handsome face .

 Ayush guided her towards the mansion as soon as they reached the living room pihu found Rajveer sitting on one of the couch with a smirk on his devilishly handsome face

"At last the queen found her way to her castle", he said as he saw her entering inside.
" Where is my brother"? She asked anxious.
"Patience sweetheart, he is alive", he said with a smile, adorning her face .
" Please let my brother go ", she said with tears.
" Come let's go to your brother", he said and grabbed her dragging her somewhere. But suddenly ayush held his hand and stopped him, "I had given my words to her father that nothing will happen to her ", he said raising his brows. " I know how to keep your words  and I give you my words nothing will happen to her", rajveer said and stared dragging her again . Ayush signed and left from there. 

Rajveer took her to a dark room where her brother was kept tied to a chair. She immediately ran towards him . There was a deep cut on his forehead and he looked like someone has hitted him with a whip. She started crying watching his condition, he looked at her and said worriedly, "pihu why did you came you aren't safe here". He had difficulty in talking. " Why did you do this??" She asked rajveer in anger. "Now let him go he needs to be taken to hospital". "Indeed..... "Rajveer said and dialed someone's number. After a movement a man come inside with a bag and started treating him till now prakash had lost his conscious. Pihu was crying all this time watching her brother in this condition. She hated rajveer more for doing this.

After the man was done treating him, some more men come and lifted him and started taking his somewhere. Pihu ran towards her brother but rajveer held her wrist, stopping her. "Where are you taking him?? Let him go ", she yelled. " He will be safe now sweetheart..... They are just taking his to guest room after all her is my brother in law....... And now let's go to my room and have a nice discussion about my proposal", he said with a smirk and lifted her in his arms. "What are doing??... Let me go", pihu started yelling and struggling, but rajveer unbothered by her struggling started walking towards his room.

-------------------------------------------------
How was the chaper?
Did you enjoyed reading it?

What do think, what will happen in the next chapter?

And please vote for the chapter and follow me if you're liking this novel😊.

Also I need your feedback on the story so don't forget to comment💬.