Chapter--23

Review the last chapter for better understanding. Happy readings.

-----------------------------------------

"And you Mr.Prakash Varma..... What do you thought?? I would let her escape my grasp that easily??..... Huh!!! " Rajveer yelled at prakash grabbing his collar.

"What do you thought, that I'll not notice the flight bookings, visa and all your stupid preparation for escaping", he said and smirked dangerously.

He jerked prakash and yelled, "Guards!!!! " And within a movement his guards came inside and held the whole Varma family on gun point except pihu.

Just when she shouted and moved towards her mother Rajveer held her wrist to stop her.

She looked at him with teary eyes , "Please ask them to leave my family, please Sir",she pleaded. Rajveer smirked and motioned his guards something.

His guards started to drag the whole family out of the house and stuffing them in one of the cars.

Pihu's cries and pleadings died once they were out of her site.
" You are so cruel ", she whispered before falling on her knees.

" This is just the start ,sweetheart ", he told her and picked her in bridal style which lead her to struggle from his hold.

" I'm taking you where your family will be, so stop struggling ", he said strictly which lead her to stop struggling. He smirked and walked towards his car shoved her in and drove towards his mansion.

°°°°°°°
Dragging pihu inside his room Rajveer pushed her on the bed. Pihu tremblingly gained her posture and sat straight to look at him.

He ran his fingers through his hair and took a deep breath. He was furious on her family. The moment he got to know everything he immediately came back with his private plane making a clear decision of marrying her immediately.

"We are getting married this week", he announced.

" What!!.. ", she asked not wanting to believe what she just heard from him.

" Yes! Tomorrow is our engagement and two days later is out marriage.......I was being patient with you and your family but your family still chose to betray me and now I don't trust anyone with you. You will stay here from now on", he finished, making her whole world stop.

"No, this - this is wrong... Please don't do this", she pleaded. This was too much for her, first he kidnapped her along with her family and now is telling her that she will  marry him and that too in less than a week. Her head felt dizzy.

" You brought this for yourself ,sweetheart. This was not in my plan but now I have no other option", he stated and left the room after giving her a last glance.

Once he left, pihu broke down in tears. This was not fair for her. She can't see any ray of hope at this time. Now he has made everything clear and she had no option but to surrender to him. Was her fate this cruel that she has to marry an obsessed devil that too in this young age. At this point she just wanted to hug her mom, who would console her that everything will be fine. Even tough in reality it will not.

She cried for hours until she eventually passed out on his bed.

°°°°°°
Rajveer entered his bedroom to find pihu curled up on his bed, sleeping peacefully. He walked towards the bed and bend down to her level. She looked like a sleeping beauty. Her cheeks had dried tears which made him guilty but another side of him was satisfied as she will be only his, soon.

He forwarded his hand to move the strand of her hair that was falling on her cheeks but once he did, pihu immediately woke up and upon watching him close to herself she quickly sat up hugging her knees.

"The maid will be bringing you food, you should get washed before dinner",he told her and stood up. Watching pihu making no movement to get up he spoke again, " Don't you wanna get fresh before eating ", he asked even though he knew she is ready to throw a tantrum towards him which he going to accept gladly. He was already prepared for taking all her tantrums.

" I want to meet my family ", she said lowly. Even though she had no escape from him but she atleast wanted to see and talk to her family.
He smiled at her as if adoring her. She looked like a small kid that was throwing a tantrum for watching his favorite cartoon before food.

" Okay, I'll take you to see them after dinner ", he told her but she shook her head. " No you are lying, once I finish dinner you won't take me to them so I will have dinner after meeting them otherwise I won't eat", she told him.

He looked at her in shock. From when did she started talking back?? Not gonna lie he did liked this side of her. He smirked, his little vixen.

"You have my words sweetheart, finish dinner and I'll take you to your parents", he told her.

" But-..... "

"No buts if you want to meet them ,then you'll have to eat your dinner first", he said leaving no route for denial.

She stood up and went towards the bathroom, when she came back she saw the dinner already placed on the tray. Rajveer signalled her to eat.

She sat opposite to him and started to eat but stopped once she saw Rajveer not eating and starring at her......lovingly?? Which she was not sure.

"Are you gonna watch me like a creep while I eat?? She asked with her eyes casted down to the food. Rajveer smirked. He really liked this side of her as if she wasn't scared of him. She looked as if she is really his girl, (which she is) when talking like that.

But in reality pihu was still very much scared Rajveer but now, since she had no escape so why not just show him some disrespect. Maybe he will see her as a brat and then leave her. This is what her mind told her, which is totally wrong.

After finishing the dinner Rajveer took her to meet her family. They were in the same mansion on second floor. Since the security was tight and there was no escape for them so Rajveer left her with her family, once pihu requested to be with her family for tonight.

This all techniques for staying away from him will be just for few days until he marries her. She will be in his arms with no escape after their marriage so he is just letting her have her last few days with her family. He had planned to let her family go back to their house after their marriage so that they won't create any obstacle.

Just few days and you will be all mine, all mine to touch, all mine to cherish, all mine to ruin and even all mine to fuck.

--------------------------------------------

How was the chapter??

Please ignore the mistake in the chapter or you can point it out, respectfully.

Comment your thoughts.

Are you liking the novel so far??

And if you liking it then don't forget to follow me.

Vote⭐ and comment💬.

Byee.
Praju🍂.