Chapter--05

Author's POV:

It was the morning time, everything was peaceful in Varmas house,but pihu was still disturbed by the party night's incident. Suddenly the door bell rang, "Prakash look who's at the door " , his mother yelled from kitchen. " Yes mom ", he said and went to open the door. He opened the door and saw two bulky men with a aged women along with 4-5 maids carrying large boxes in their hands. " Who are you people and why are you here? " , he asked. " It's not good to let the guest stand at the door ", one of the bulky men said. "Who's at the door prakash ", Mr. Varma asked coming at the door. "We are here to talk Mr. Varma", Ayush said. Mr. Varma nodded and gestured them to come in. All of them settled in the living room ,pihu sat on the kitchen counter where she can here their conversation and Mrs. Varma offered them some juice and snacks and the Oberois introduced them selfs.

" But, why are you here and what are these boxes for? ", Mr. Varma asked. "It's shagun Mr. Varma and we are here to ask your younger daughter's hand for my grandson Rajveer ", dadi said.
"What??but we don't even know you guys and how I'm supposed to marry my daughter to a unknown guy", Mr. Varma said. " You know us Mr. Varma we are called the rulers here", arjun said. " Are you asking our pihu's hand for the Rajveer Oberoi we meet at the restaurant few weeks bach?, Prakash asked. "Yes... ", ayush said. Pihu's blood froze. How can she marry a guy who molested her that night and even she heard him having connections with mafia stuff.

"No we are not letting my sister marry a murderer", Prakash said. "Look Mr.Varma and Prakash we are not bad people and my brother loves her so much , you don't know what he will do to get her and to keep his monsterous self at the bay we are here to ask in a very civilized manner", Arjun said.
" Look son, my daughter is still so young to get married and I had decided many things for her future and also I don't want her to get married to a criminal ", Mr. Varma said. " We aren't criminal Mr.Varma we are the rulers here and trust me your daughter will be treated as a queen and about age we'll wait after the engagement till her graduation", ayush said.

"We don't want her to get married with your rajveer just get out of here, " Prakaash said coldly. Ayush was about to say something but dadi signalled him to wait and said, " First let us ask the one whom we got the proposal". "Ok so this what you want", Prakash said and called pihu in the living room. " Beta do you want to marry my grandson Rajveer ", dadi asked. Before saying something she looked at Prakash who gave her a nod to speak. " No, I can't marry him", pihu declared. "But bhabhi he is good man for family, just-," Before ayush could complete his sentence dadi interrupted, " No son we can't force a girl for marriage, we'll take our leave now".

They left after some time, pihu walked towards her father and hugged him and told him everything about that night, how rajveer misbehaved with her. "We did right thing by rejecting his proposal", her mother said. "It's better if he leaves pihu otherwise we'll complain about him to the police", prakash said. After some conversation pihu left to her room.

In the late night pihu was arranged her study table after doing her studies and sat on the bed, applying some lotion . She covered herself with duvet and switched off the lights but suddenly she saw a silhouette near her window. She gasped and turned on the lights and saw the biggest nightmare of her life.

Rajveer, standing with messy hair and bloodshot eyes. Even in this condition this man was looking dangerously handsome but that's not what she saw. She was about to scream but he was fast enough to keep his hand on her mouth to prevent her from screaming. "Don't scream otherwise I will bury your whole family alive".She nodded her head and he released her .

He stared at her, she was crying silently, she was wearing a oversized tee-shirt and shorts he got hard when his gaze landed on her milky legs but he controlled himself. " I heard you rejected my proposal.... Why sweetheart"??he asked in a low tone filled with anger. "I don't want to marry you...... I hate you-" But before she could complete her sentence, he hover over her and pinned her on the bed. "What did you said..... You hate me right??.... Oh sweetheart ....hate me when I burn your whole family alive, hate me when I marry you forcefully, hate me when I fuck you hard without your constant".she shivered hearing his sinful words.

"Leave me please... "She cried as she knew she won't be able to fight this monster, and to her horror he started to kiss her cheeks and jawline she kept her hands on his rock chest and started pushing him but he held her hands and pinned them above her head. In order to stop him she struggled by her legs but he kept his whole body on her making her unable to move. "Don't do this please", she pleaded but he was too engrossed in worshipping his flower. She layed there helplessly being molested by this monster.

He suddenly stopped and looked at her, " You need to be taught a good lesson sweetheart, for rejecting my proposal and being a bad girl but you are too precious for me so... Your family pays for your deeds", he said cruelly. "No ,please don't do anything to my family", she said sobbingly. He stared at her beautiful face for some time at got up from her . He covered her properly with the duvet and sat besides her . "Don't do anything to my family please", she said crying.

"It's getting late sweetheart you should sleep", he said ignoring her words but she started crying more making his loose his temper. He cupped her cheeks and said by looking into her eyes, " If you don't close you eyes and sleep then I'm going to burn your whole family alive", he said in a deadly voice.

She instantly closed her eyes he started to pat her head , and due to heavy crying her eyes were already tired and she didn't even know when she slept with the devil himself around her.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys ,how was the chapter?
Are you liking this story?
And please do comment your opinion on the story.
Don't forget to vote.