Chapter--18

Rajveer came back with a painkiller and first aid. He made her eat the medicine which she did quietly. After that he knelt in front of her and started taking off the previous bandage. Once the bandage was completely off her feet she looked at her soles they looked harsh. He didn't even showed mercy before burning her soles.

Just when she was examining her soles she looked at his hand. She remembered he also burned his hand in rage. The condition of his hand looked terrible. Why he hasn't applied something on it?? , she thought. Her chin trembled when she recalled his doings.

"W-Why would you do this??", she asked with tears and continued, " You sa-said you lo-loved me but I can't see it with your actions". She couldn't control the fact that he was naming his infatuation and obsession as love. Love don't make people to force and torture their loved ones.

He chuckled at her statement.

"I'm not the gentle man sweetheart and I tried for you but your rejection triggered the territorial behavior inside me and see......since then you are with me now I'm thinking to stick with it just to bound you with me".he said and stoot up after appling the ointment and bandages neatly.

"If you just accept me then you'll be treated as queen and if you don't then....", he took a pause and sat besides her with his one hand on her slender thigh. Pihu immediately placed her hand over his to stop him going further inside the shirt.

".......Then you know the consequences sweetheart and trust me they will be painful as well as pleasurable for you sometimes", he whispered near her ear. She shifted when his hand started moving towards her inner thighs, she clutched his hand tighter.

" Stop

" Stop... Please", she whispered. She just had a panty underneath his shirt which she was wearing. She didn't wanted to feel harassed like this.

He smirked. "As you say sweetheart", he said and removed his hand.

They say there for few minutes when pihu started feeling uncomfortable under his intense stare, " I want to sleep", she said.

After hearing her Ravjeer got up and tugged her in the bed and moved towards the couch. He slept once making sure pihu had slept.

°°°°°°°°

"How long you wish to keep her with you?? ", Arjun asked.
"As long as I want", he shrugged as if it's not a big deal ,keeping a girl against her will.

Currently the brothers were in the studyroom discussing about a deal and just when it finished Arjun had started enquiring Rajveer about pihu. Rajveer had still not reveled about him burning pihu's soles, which happened four days ago.

"Stop this Raj atleast give her and her family sometime", he said to which Rajveer shrugged.

" Her father came to my office yesterday",arjun said.
"What did he said?? " Rajveer asked.

"You had restricted him to enter your office that's why he visited me", he told him and continued after a pause, " Let her go Rajveer, give her sometime.... You know,  her father had tears in his eyes yesterday ".he said in slight frustation towards Rajveer. Pihu's father was trying everything in his reach to get his daughter back, he tried complaining to police, visited Rajveer's office and at last he reached to his older brother Arjun. Any man at Mrs. Varma's place would have been same tensed as his only daughter is kidnapped by a big bad billionaire man.

" I'm still not letting her go bhai, after mom she is the only girl I had loved, I'm not taking a chance to let her out of my reach ", Rajveer said.

Arjun felt a pang due the mention on their mother, only he had known how he handled Rajveer after their mother's death. Rajveer was shattered mentally and had developed serious temper issues due to which he literally had to take help from a therapist.

If being with pihu gives him peace then he would help Rajveer but in a civilised way.

"Okay I have alternative way", Rajveer said to which arjun nodded asking him to continue.
" I going to invite pihu's family tomorrow and proposing them to let her marry me in a civilised way if they agree then I'll let pihu go with them and if the didn't then I'm not letting her go..... Is that okay", he explained. Arjun liked the thought, maybe her family will agree and then everything will be okay. Pihu doesn't have to be held forcefully and Rajveer would get a pihu without force.

"Okay, I agree", he told Rajveer.
Rajveer smirked. Even if her family would not agree that's not a problem cause in both way he is not letting her go without accepting him.

°°°°°°°°°

Pihu stared at the empty space besides the window. She had been overthinking about the current situation in her life. It has been more than a week since she is been held here against her will. She missed her family terribly.

Rajveer was taking good care of her during these days as if he is not the one who burned feet in the first place. He just left few minutes back after making her eat lunch. He made sure she eats all her meals.

One thing pihu was thankful about was that Rajveer had not touched her inappropriately during these days, even when she was not able to walk and was dependent on him as he was the only one who displaced her from one place to another he didn't tried anything.

Her soles had healed but not completely. She can walk but sometimes they hurt when she press them too hard.

She blamed her fate by sending a devil in her  life. She wanted a normal life but destiny had another plans. Without her knowing tears gathered in her eyes. Every minute in this room felt as a year. This spacious luxurious room suffocated her.

Last night she even had a nightmare of Rajveer torturing her. She woke up screaming and crying, and to her dismay the only person who comforted her last night was the only one who was root of all her dilemma. Rajveer was just besides her whispering soothing words in her ears and patting her head to help her sleep. But after the nightmare pihu had been more scared of Rajveer. That dream felt as if it's foreshadowing the future.

She shook her head, laying on the bed and closed her eyes letting her tears fall freely on the pillow. She hoped when she would wake up she would be in her own house with her own people and all this would be a dark nightmare.

---------------------------------------------
How was the chapter??

Comment your views on the characters.

As I'm not a professional writer, if you find any mistakes then you can point it out politely.

Are you liking the story so far?? Please comment.

And if you are liking the story then take a moment and follow me.

Vote⭐ and Comment💬.

Byee.
Praju🍂.