Chapter--08

Pihu was still sitting on Rajveer's bed crying silently as after talking to her father she tried to open the door but it was locked and the idea of jumping from the balcony scared her as even it's first floor the distance was so high , so the idea was dropped by her. So she confined herself to sit on his bed and wait for her father.

    Few seconds later she heard the opening sound of the door and here comes the jerk...... Rajveer. She immediately took the duvet close to her chest and hugged her knees. He took his monstrous steps towards her making her heart to beat faster. He stopped close to her , "You called your father and told him everything happened here, right!! " he asked but she chose to stay silent as it was worthless to answer him when he knows everything but Rajveer was not buying it , he yelled at her this time, "Right??" She flinched and looked at him and saw the same menacing look in his eyes she saw earlier. Not wanting to face the same incident again she replied unwillingly, " Yes. "

But as soon as the words slipped from her tongue she was held from her shoulders by Rajveer and pulled towards his chest."So sweetheart now I have a good and a bad news for you", he said looking at her slightly trembling figure with her hands resting on his chest due to the impact of being pulled by him.

She was struggling to free herself from his clutch but he once again jerked her towards him and continued, " So the good news is your father is here ...." She internally breathed out on relief but it didn't last long as he shared the bad news. "And the bad news is... I'm going to kill him along with the officers he brought with him and also your fainted brother. " he said in a low husky voice which didn't fail to make her shiver. "Why are you doing this?? What wrong we have done to you that you're torturing us like this?? "she asked with tears pooling in her eyeseyes and falling on her cheeks.

" It wouldn't be happening if you had accepted my proposal and  had been mine... " He stated. She stared at him and replied, "This is what all you wanted?? So listen I will never marry a monster like you!!! I will never be yo-" but before she could complete her sentence he pressed his lips on her not letting her speak further. She struggled but it was impossible to even move his beastly body.  Few minutes later after feasting on her lips he left her. She immediately gulped heavy breathes but on the other hand Rajveer was still breathing normally. He watched her and chuckled at her navieness she didn't even know how to breathe in kiss. This boosts more fire in his obsession that she is pure and untouched.

    Few seconds later she calmed herself and raised her hand to slap him but he catched her hand in mid way, "uhh huh!! We'll deal with the fierce kitten later but first let's deal with my father in law. " He said and started to drag her out side. They climbed down the stairs and saw pihu's father and two officers pihu immediately tried to run towards her father but Rajveer held her wrist tightly not letting her go. Her father walked towards them to free her daughter but the officer stopped him.

"I do not pay you just for you to interfere in my matters officer", Rajveer said with anger. The officer was scared  knowing what kind of cruel man Rajveer is, but didn't showed it and said, "I would never interfere in your matter Mr.Oberoi but this matter is sensitive I request you please let Mr.Varma's daughter go. "
"Never", Rajveer yelled at him making pihu flinch in his hold.
" Let my daughter go you bastard",Mr.Varma yelled at him.

    Rajveer was about to say something when a voice come from behind,"What's going on here?? "Everybody turns towards the voice and saw the elder brother of Rajveer, Arjun. Pihu for a minute signed in relief as she thought he will help her as he is elder brother of the devil Rajveer. The officer explained the whole situation to Arjun. Arjun turned towards Rajveer who was holding pihu.

He looked at pihu who was struggling a little and looking at him with hopeful eyes indicating him to help her. He like always about to take Rajveer's side but watching pihu he changed his mind. No wonder why his brother fell for her.
" Officer , leave this is our family matter we'll handle this", arjun said .
" But- "
"Believe me Mr.Varma we'll handle this", arjun said interpreting him.
The officers left .

   "Let's have seats first", arjun said as all settled in the living room.
" What kind of behavior is this Mr.Oberoi?? Just because we rejected your proposal your brother is doing this?? ", Mr.Varma asked to Arjun.
" This is Johrath and we are the rulers here and things here work like this here. I love your daughter and if she Or you will kept rejecting her wedding with me then the outcome can be more dangerous and painful for you than this."Rajveer said caressing pihu's hair as he forcefully made her sit on his side earlier.
"Let me go......I don't like can't you understand this?? ", Pihu said adding fuel to his anger. He closed his eyes trying to control it. Arjun noticed it, "Calm down Rajveer we can handle this politely", he said.
" Okay... This time I'm letting go sweetheart but you and your family will not try to escape me okay!! "He asked and pihu nodded immediately. He chuckled at her desperate attempt to leave him but he remained calm as he put her through alot today by forcing her and he didn't wanted to put her through more so he just let her go.....but just for today.

-------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much guys for 1k .

And please vote and comment on the chapter.

It really demotivates when you guys don't vote and comment.

So if you guys want fast chapter then start voting and commenting.

Follow me if you're liking the story.

Take care,
Praju🍂.