Chapter--15

Pihu stared at the food placed in front of her absentmindly. Her hope for going back to her family was dying slowly. It has been two days since she has been locked in this room. She missed her family. She felt suffocated. The only people she was seeing from last two days was Rajveer and second the maid who brought her food.

   Her body was still feeling weak. She was not eating her food properly which made Rajveer to threaten her with her family but the desperation of leaving him was not letting her mind to think properly. She was not having the will to eat or doing anything.

    Currently, she was sitting on the bed with her breakfast placed in front which she clearly not wanted to eat. So she asked the maid to take it back and said she will have it later so the maid won't bother her. She laid back on the bed.

  If she didn't wanted to ruin her life by staying locked in a room by an obsessed monster then she have to escape.

Rajveer would come in the room at evening and try to have conversation with her but she would only plead him to leave her which would piss him sometime leading him to kiss her forcefully and shutting all her pleadings. In night he would sleep on the couch and leave in the morning after she would wake up but not before telling her to eat if she didn't want her family to get hurt. It was his routine from last two days. She would be alone all the time except the few intervals when the maid would get food.

The first day when she was locked she tried to find a route for escape but nothing was in her side , the room was on third floor and the door is always locked. She would cry all the time and sometimes scream to open the door as she would become extremely homesick.

  Pihu slept after overthinking and cursing her fate.

   She woke up when she felt a hand caressing her head but flinched when she saw Rajveer closely looking at her with a soft expression which appeared cold to her. She immediately sat on the bed creating some distance. " I heard you didn't eat your breakfast ", he asked sitting in front of her on the bed. She looked at her lap not replying him. He just stared at her and then called a  maid to bring them lunch and that's when she noticed it's still daytime that means he came home early.

     "Starving will not get you out of here", he said and continued, " But loving me will.... Why can't you just accept your fate?? ".
" Love can't be forced and what you did to earn my love, kidnapped me??... This is how you think I will love you?? , she asked, tears gathered in her eyes.
" I haven't even forced you yet sweetheart but believe me once I'll use my force you will in my arms on your own will", he said. She didn't said anything after as she was too scared by the dark tone in his voice which means he wasn't kidding.

    The maid knocked the door and came in with the lunch. She placed the tray on the side of bed and left immediately.
"Eat... ", Rajveer ordered but pihu didn't moved and kept staring at her lap.
" Last choice sweetheart ", he said but she still kept silently crying looking down.

Suddenly he got up from the bed, she thought he will leave but gasped when she saw him removing his tie, cufflinks and coat. " What-What are you doing ", she stuttered when he moved closer to her. He is always unpredictable, he can do anything so spontaneously which scared her.

  " I can't let my baby starve herself right..... So I'm helping her eat", he said with a smirk on his face. She started to move back on the bed but he pulled her down making her lie back on the bed and pinned her hands on the bed.
"Leave me ", she yelled and tried to free herself. But his grip didn't loose. He shifted near the food tray and took a bite of food and hovered over her again. She looked at him confused but suddenly he kissed her making her gasp and struggle more. He bite her lower lip making her moan in pain ,he took the opportunity and pushed the food in her mouth. He left her once the food was in her mouth but when he did, pihu immediately splits the food from her mouth and starts to take long gulps of air.

   Watching this Rajveer was furious, he grabbed her jaw and yelled at her, " You never understand, do you?? ". He moved and took  second bite of food. Pihu looked at him terrified, " No please... Sto-", but before she could complete her words he kisses her again. She struggle but it all went vain. He bite on lips but she kept it sealed so he moved his one hand towards her waist and squeezed it. She gasped and taking the opportunity he pushed all the food in her mouth. He didn't left her lips for good minutes until she gulped the food. He left her lips and stared at her. He swollen lips and messed up form made her look more ravishing at the moment to him.

After few seconds he again took a bite but pihu started sobbing loudly, " Please stop I'll eat please I-I beg you please", she stuttered the words hardly. It was too much torture for her. "Will you eat all the food without throwing a tantrum even when I'm not here??", he asked. She nodded immediately. He got up from her and made her sit properly. He placed the food in front of her. " Eat... ".

She ate the food quietly. Once it was finished Rajveer caressed her head and kissed her forehead. " Everything will be easy once you start to obey me", he whispered and after few minutes of admiring her, left the room.

  Pihu buried her face in the pillow and cried loudly. One thing was confirmed, she needs to escape as soon as possible.

------------------------------------------------
How was the chapter??

You thoughts on the story??

Will pihu escape the devil's clutches??

Vote⭐ and Comment💬.