Chapter--09

It was midnight when the Varmas reached their house. Pihu's father contacted a doctor to check the injuries of Prakaash even though they were bandaged neatly. The doctor came and gave him a tetanus injection and prescribed some painkillers saying he will wake up after some hours and left.

        Pihu was still dazed by today's incident. Her mother tried to ask what happened there but she was not in a condition to say anything and left for her room. Her parents were tensed but still gave her space as she was not telling anything to them.

       Pihu came in her room and  directly went in bathroom. Filling the bathtub she got inside without discarding her clothes. She sat there crying and sobbing time to time. After few minutes of crying she grabbed the loofah and squeezed some body wash on it and started to rub aggressively on the places where Rajveer touched, wanting to remove all the filthy touch of him. She keep on doing it for some time and stopped once all her energy died due to constant crying and rubbing the loofah on her skin. She stopped her movements but kept on crying for so long and eventually slept inside the tub due to tiredness.

        Early morning Mrs.Varma went to pihu's room to see her, but pihu was not in the room she called pihu's name few time thinking she was inside the bathroom but no response came , so she decided to go inside ,the door was open and she went inside. She got shocked after watching pihu's condition . Pihu was inside the bathtub filled with water, her neck and hands were all red as if she tried to scratch it.

         She immediately went towards pihu and started to shake her while calling her name but pihu didn't woke up. She started crying watching her daughter's condition and immediately called Mr.Varma. He came towards them, he was also shocked after watching her. He picked pihu up and deposited her on the bed. He lightly tapped her cheek to wake her but came to know that she is having high fever. Pihu's mother was crying and blaming herself for not talking good care of her daughter Mr.Varma consoled her and called a doctor to check on pihu.

       Pihu's mother started to change her clothes while pihu's father went to prakash's room. Prakash's condition was better from the the night as he gained conscious in midnight and ate the painkillers given by Mrs.Varma.

    After changing pihu's clothes the doctor came and started to examine her. Pihu's mother was only inside her room while Mr. Varma and prakash was waiting outside the room. The doctor examined her and turned to Mrs.Varma , "She is having really high fever, her hands and feets are cold due to being inside water for so long. I think we should put her on IV as she is really weak and injection would not be very effective... "
"Ok doctor.. " Pihu's mother said.
The doctor put her on IV and said, "The IV will be drained after three hours so I'll send a nurse to change it and these are the medicine, give her when she wake up." The doctor said and went from there.

      Mrs.Varma sat besides pihu and started caressing her hair till then Mr.Varma and prakash also entered inside. "This place is not right, we should go back to our previous home.....After what happened I don't think that man will stop here , he will still do something to harm us and my daughter is too precious to me to let her go with a heartless and cruel man like him", Mrs.Varma said to her husband.
"That's what I was thinking we'll leave after two-three days till pihu's and prakash's condition gets better", he said.
.
.
.
.

        It has been two days after the incident. Thankfully the devil Rajveer has not showed up till now. That day when pihu woke up her condition was not good she kept her silence and her family didn't asked her much about the incident. Prakash's condition was normal and his injuries were healing. On the other hand pihu's behavior was also normal but she still was feeling dizziness.

        As per the family's decision they were leaving tomorrow without anyone knowing. It was noon time when the family had their lunch and Mr.Varma left again for his office as the company was near so he usually came for lunch.

      Pihu was sitting in her room reading some novels as her mood was not letting her study. She still was feeling dizzy but she didn't wanted to sleep cause that's what she was doing till lunch. Even she tried to read the novel but her mind was overthinking about a specific man who was the cause of her dilemma. A man like him only knows how to hurt people and she can never love or even like a man like him. She just hopes that after they leave from here he would just find an another girl for his infatuation.

     Her peace didn't lasts for much as she heard some noises from downstairs. She immediately went down and saw Rajveer sitting with her family with a smirk on his face . "I hope you people would not create some scene now which will lead me to do something very hurtful for all of you", he said looking at them. Her family just say there throwing daggers towards him as they know no one here will go against him and he, himself is more dangerous and cruel to let anyone disobey him. Mrs.Varma's eyes went to pihu and she signalled her to go to her room pihu was about to go upstairs when Rajveer's eyes travelled around only to find his pihu turning around and leaving upstairs. He smirked.
"Leaving me again......sweetheart??"

---------------------------------------------
Don't forget to vote and comment.

What's your thoughts on the chapter.

By the was the chapter was unedited.

And yes even if I update late I'm not leaving this story till it gets it's end.

Bye.
Praju🍂.