Chapter--13

"Are you out of your mind Raj ", Arjun yelled at Rajveer. Rajveer stopped eating and looked at him, " So what can I do, she tried to fucking leave me", he said with slight aggression.
"You could have talked to her family to shift here back,you could have done something else but you kidnapped her. Have you forgotten the family tradition?? You can't keep her with you before marriage and if you want to make her the daughter in law of the Oberoi's then you should show her some more respect", Arjun said.

" I respect her, bhai and more over I love her so much and about keeping her here...then I'm not let her go until I make sure she accept my love and will not try to escape from me and I'm warning you bhai if try to help her getting away from me then I'll set the whole fuckin' world on fire", he said determined with rage.

Hearing him Arjun rubbed his forehead as it's impossible to make him understand. He stared at Ayush who was busy eating his breakfast without giving any fuck about the two hulk's argument. " Are you also at his side",he asked ayush.

  Ayush stared at him and gave him an awkward smile and said, "Actually.....I'm the one who informed him about Pihu's escape."  Arjun gave them a done face and said after a long pause, " Just don't hurt that little girl".
"Of course bhai I'll never hurt her", Rajveer said. Arjun nodded and left for his office.

" I still can't believe you are finally in love ,I thought you hate girls after what you did to that girl meera", ayush teased once Arjun left.
"My Pihu is different ,she's naive and innocent moreover she doesn't throw herself on rich men,she has high self-respect and about meera she was a total whore and she deserved to be treated like that ", Rajveer said irritated about the mention of meera.

He does not hates girls, he respect them as in his family women have higher respect than the men of the family cause it's believed that they gave birth so they are much stronger than men and deserved more respect and authority. That's why Arjun was scolding him since  kidnapping is considered as disrespect of a woman with whom you are going marry.

°°°°°°°

   Pihu stirred on the soft mattress slowly waking up. Her eyeslids were heavy and a shooting pain hit her head. She moaned in pain and tried to wake up. Once she was awake she looked at the unfamiliar room and then she realized that she has been kidnapped by the monster Rajveer. She felt scared. What must be the condition of her family. They must so tensed and scared for her. She tried to sit on the bed but her body was too weak to move. After sometime she sat on the bed and scrutinized her surrounding, the room was very big and luxurious with metallic black coloured wall, left to the bed from some distance was a big window opening to large gallery and to the right side was the bath room.

Just when she was about to get up from the bed she heard the unlocking sound of the door and saw Rajveer entering. She flinched and sat back on the bed covering herself with duvet hugging her knees. He had kidnapped her he can even do something more worse. She can't trust him.

She saw him coming closer to her. She shuddered at her place and closed her eyes not wanting to see him.
"Look at me sweetheart", he said sitting in front of her. Knowing if she didn't listen to him, he will hurt her so she slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. His pitch black eyes are always scaring her more. "Why are you doing this.....please let me go", she said in low voice.

" This is your punishment sweetheart for escaping from me, you are not going to see your family until you learn how to obey me", he told her in his deep husky voice. She shook her head as tears gathered in her eyes. She can't live here away from her family. "No please don't do this let me go", she pleaded.
" Accept your fate pihu you are mine... I'm not letting you go ", he growled at her, not liking her constant pleadings.