𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒, 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍, 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒

✧༺♥༻∞

characters.

"Why can't you just believe in me!?"

(𝐲/𝐧) 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐳:
- Redbull driver along side max verstappen
- Faceless (no one knows her identity except her family)
- 21 years old
- Face reveal if she wins drivers champion ship (we're 2 races from the last race so it wont rlly last that long!)
- Carlos Sainz's sister
- Currently 2nd in driver championship but only 4 points behind Max.

"Break them for me

"Break them for me."

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐜:

- Ferrari racing driver 
- 22 years old
- Currently 3rd in driver championship with 36 points behind (y/n).

"We set rules, (Y/n)

"We set rules, (Y/n)."

𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐳:

- Ferrari racing driver
- 25 years old
- currently 4th in drivers championship with 29 points behind charles.

REST OF THE DRIVERS AS THEMSELVES!

✧༺♥༻∞

"We were 6, Carlos. Things have changed!"

✧༺♥༻∞

"You may have won the championship, but no one said you deserved it."

✧༺♥༻∞

"If anyone deserves it, it's her. Do you know the hardship she has had to endure?"

IMPORTANT: Basically, (y/n) drives for red bull, they don't know her identity because whenever she's around them she always has her helmet on, or a cap (having it covering majority of her face and mask). She chooses not to show her face because she knows she would get a lot of backlash for being a woman in a male dominated sport. With the netflix show going on, she tries to stay out of camera sight which is really hard, but she manages to hide from them. When they ask for interviews inside that black room for the show, Drive to Survive, she kindly declines them and leaves. She promised them an interview once she wins the champion ship and her identity is out. When racing, her helmet makes her voice deeper, so no one has realized she's female. When she is not racing but she's in the paddock with a mask on,she has a voice changing microphone in her mask that makes her voice deeper when it comes out and she has sunglasses.(Y'ALL IK THIS IS RLLY EXTRA OF HER AND IK THIS SHIT MIGHT NO EXIST BUT GO WITH IT FOR ME!). 

-WRITEN IN 1ST PERSON!!!

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 she and her brother set rules when they were 6. There were over 60 rules. All the rules were things about secrets, wishes, dreams. But 1 was most significant.

𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝟏. No one can know your birthday wish, except each other.
𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝟐. Always back up each other, no matter what. 

But the most important rule, was 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝟑.

NEVER DATE EACH OTHERS BEST FRIENDS.

✧༺♥༻∞

TEAMS: 

Ferrari: Carlos Sainz + Charles Leclerc

Redbull: (Y/n) Sainz (no one knows tho <3) + Max Verstappen

Mercedes: Lewis Hamilton + George Russel

McLaren: Daniel Ricciardo + Lando Norris

Williams: Alexandre Albon + Logan Sargeant

Alpha Tauri: Pierre Gasly + Yuki Tsunoda

Alpha Romeo: Valterri Bottas + Zhou Guanyu

Alpine: Esteban Ocon + Oscar Piastri

Aston Martin: Fernando Alonso + Lance Stroll

Haas: Kevin Maggnesun + Nico Hulkenberg

✧༺♥༻∞