╰┈➤ ❝𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬❞

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐘 encounter with Charles, when he came over to our house in Barcelona for the week before the Las Vegas race, he's been staring at me weird. I always had a feeling of paranoia when he would look at me, knowing that he had made the link between my eyes. He saw them that day in the McLaren Paddock.

Today is the day we are leaving for Las Vegas. We spent 2 days in Barcelona with my family, and we're leaving today, Tuesday night, for Las Vegas, since it was a long flight.

I quickly eat my breakfast before changing into my training outfit and meeting my trainer outside. We did the basic training that I had to do until lunch. 

I sit on the table, waiting for everyone else to come. I scroll through instagram before I hear a chair being pulled out of the table. Charles sits down on that chair and looks at me. I can feel his stare burning through my skin, so I look up. His eyes grow wide before he shoots them down and looks at the ground. I was about to ask if everything was alright, but the rest of the family come in, laughing, and take their seats. Carlos eyes me before looking at Charles and then back at me. I switch my phone off and put it in my pocket. 

"Carlos, Charles. Are you ready for the race?" Mamá says, putting food on their plates. 

"Yeah, I've been training hard." Carlos answers. 

"Yes, Mrs. Sainz, Las Vegas is a new circuit after all, we have to be extra prepared." Charles explains, before thanking her for the food. He stares at me, suspiciously. "(Y/N)." He starts, putting down his fork. "What do you do for a living?" 

I knew this question would come up, and I already have an answer. "I'm not really doing anything, at the moment." I start, calmly. "But I am starting to have a fondness in music." 

My mom has a tiny, cheeky smile on her face as she looks up at me, not lifting her head. 

"Ah, yes. Mi hija does have an amazing voice." My dad smiles at me. 

I send him a small smile back and nod. 

"Oh." Charles says. "Thats great, I'd like to hear your music someday."

"Thank you." I reply. 

The rest of the lunch went well. It was as if Charles completely forgot about his suspicions on me and is convinced I want to be a singer. 

"Alright, you guys go upstairs and make sure you have everything. You're leaving in an hour." Mamá says, stacking all the plates on top of each other. 

"Oh, let me take that for you," Charles says, quickly standing up from his chair and grabbing the dirty plates from my mom, and going to the kitchen to put them in the sink. 

My mom smirks at me and winks. I gag in front of her and shake my head. "Absolutely not." I growl in her ear but she just laughs and pokes me.

I sprint up the stairs and to my room, wanting to make sure that i have everything. My door opens and I turn around to be greeted by Charles. His eyes widen and he quickly backs up. 

"Shit," He mumbles. "Sorry, I'm still getting used to this house." I laugh and shake my head. 

"Don't sweat it." I send him a reassuring smile. 

"Why do you have so many redbull stuff?" He asks, looking around my room.

"Well, I am a redbull fan." I say, also looking around my room. 

"No way." He gasps, putting his hand on his heart. "A ferrari racing driver as your brother and you have his ferrari team mate in your room and you have the audacity to be a redbull fan."