╰┈➤ ❝𝟎𝟐𝟎, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭.❞

I let out an angry huff as I storm into my hotel room, Charles running behind me. He offered to talk about 'us', but it didn't go well. 

I grab my door handle and attempt to slam it shut, but Charles shoves his hand and foot in the way and pushes it back open as I walk further away from him into my room. 

"(Y/n). Please-" Charles begs. 

"No! Charles, you're with someone else. You're marrying her. I'm not going to wait forever until you decide to do something about it!" I shout. 

"Listen to me. She's not who I want, I want you. But, I can't." Charles whispers. 

"Why not?! You want me. Not her, right?" I snap, raising my brows. 

"Yes, but-" 

"Exactly! You want me, so do something about you and her." I yell, starting to get frustrated. 

"I can't. You know I can't. Her father-" Charles starts, but I cut him off again. 

"Yes! I know. He father is going to be really bad with her but so is mine. Her dad's just going to shout at her. Mine? He used me to gamble when I was 13. He ignored me my whole life. He only spoke a proper conversation to me in the first time in 8 years because he wanted money." I cry. 

"I know, I know, but please. Let me help her, and then I'll fix everything with you, I promise." He whispers as tears fall out both our eyes. 

"Charles, you don't get it! You were my boyfriend, for gods sake! But, even then you chose to fix things with her dad before fixing things with your own girlfriends dad." I sob as I back away from him. 

"I know, I was stupid and I'm so sorry. Please, don't leave me." He cries. 

"Shut up! I'm not going to be your side piece while you try to fix something with Alexandra! You were my boyfriend!" 

"Boyfriend?" A voice comes from behind him. 

I feel my arms drop to my side as I look passed Charles' shoulder to see my brother standing there. Carlos just heard me call Charles my boyfriend. Shit. 

"What do you mean he was your boyfriend? And you're his side piece?" Carlos repeats in disbelief. 

"It's not what it looks like." I whisper, trying to convince myself too, knowing damn well that what I just said was a lie. It is what it looks like. 

"No! It is exactly what it looks like. You dated my bestfriend." He scoffs in disbelief as anger fills him. "And you dated my sister!" 

"Carlos, please-" Charles start. 

"Shut up, Charles!" I shout. "All you do is mess things up! Get out." I yell as I point towards the door.

Charles stares at me. I can see the pain in his face. It's evident. His throat is stiff as his mouth quivers and his eyes turn redder, and redder. He starts to shake his head, silently begging me not to do this. He knows if he walks out, it's over forever. 

"Get. Out." I say in a hoarse voice. 

Charles gives up and turns, starting to walk quickly out the door as he wipes his cheeks. Carlos grabs his shoulder as he's walking out the door and stares at his face with pity. Charles shrugs off Caros' hand and leaves. I know that no matter how mad Carlos is at us right now, seeing us cry is the last thing he'd want. 

"I'm sorry." I cry as my head drops in my hands and I fall to my knees. The pain is inevitable. It won't go. It just grows. 

"I can't believe you, right now." Carlos say as he stands still and doesn't take a step towards me.