╰┈➤ ❝𝟎𝟐𝟐, 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.❞

❝𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐧
𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧❞

"I'm sorry." Carlos says out of no where from behind me and Charles. 

"What?" Charles says, genuinely confused. 

"I'm sorry, I've been a shit best friend and brother. You guys can be together, don't let me get in between you." He mumbles. 

"Seriously?" I gasp, standing up. 

"Yeah." Carlos whispers. "I only thought about how I feel and ignored what you and Charles feel for each other, it's my fault." 

"Thank you!" I squeal, hugging him tightly. 

"Well, that's one problem out the way, 2 more to fix." Charles says. 

"What do you mean, 2 more?" Carlos asks. "I thought it was just 1, Alexandra?" 

"Yes, and I have to win your sister back, so if you don't mind, I think I might start trying to get her back right now." Charles says happily as he puts his arm around me and starts to walk towards a tiny cafe in the airport.

We still have 2 hours until boarding and I'm starving. 

"What are you going to do about Alexandra?" I ask him as we sit at a table, waiting for our food. 

"You'll see, chèrie, don't worry about it." He smiles. 

Each time he spoke, I could feel my feelings towards him grow. I shouldn't fall for him completely until he's fixed everything with Alexandras family. 

I get a text on my phone, so I check it. João texted me. 

João Félix: 

joao: the cow texted me again. help!!!!!!!!!!

"One second, I should probably answer this." I inform Charles. He smiles slightly and nods. 

me: boy js tell her to stfu like honestly screw that bitch.

joao: youre right, i should

me: ok dont acc. what did she say?

joao: "JOAO TAKE ME BACK I SWEAR I WONT CHEAT AGAIN!" 

me: yeah no she said the same thing 4 times and you got cheated on 4 times.

joao: true that. i cant block her tho, i need her dads sponsorship so i can make money 🤑

me: yeah thats true... just leave her on read she'll be absolutely angry and mad. 

joao: why did you have to say angry AND mad when theyre literally the same thing.

me: girl stfu do you want my help? 

joao: yes sorry ok i will do that thank you queen

I laugh lightly at his last text before switching off my phone and putting it back on the table, giving Charles my attention. 

"Who was that?" He asks. 

"I met João Félix like, 2 nights ago, he was just texting me." I say, carelessly. Right after saying that, I realised a change in Charles' attitude. 

His jaw tightens as he sticks his bottom lip out and nods, drumming his fingers on the table. 

"You good?" I ask him.