╰┈➤ ❝𝟎𝟏𝟐, 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬.❞

Charles opens my door as I step out the car. He shuts the door, and stands in front of me. 

"Did you enjoy tonight?" He asks, in a low voice. 

I chew on my bottom lip and nod. "Yeah, it was great." I smile.

"The next one will be better." He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear, watching his hand as it combs through that strand. "Sorry about Katlyn." He whispers. His face was so, so close to mine. I could feel his heavy breaths on my nose and lips. 

I could feel my knees getting weak under his gaze. As if Charles sensed it, he gently placed his hands on my hips and turned me so my back was pressing against the car for support. His eyes shift from both of mine. Somethings in his mind. He leans in slowly, but swerves to my ear. 

"Ask me what I'm thinking." He whispers, his lips and breath tickling my ear. "Please." The please was desperate, impatient. It sent sparks through me. 

"What are you thinking about, Charles?" My voice stays low, afraid that if I'm loud, it would destroy this. 

"If I don't kiss you right now, I'm going to lose my mind." His words echoed through my head. "But if I kiss you, you're stuck with me, (Y/n). Forever." 

My breath stops as my hands make their way to his chest. 

"Charles-" I start. But he cuts me off by grabbing my waist and pulling me flush against his chest. 

"(Y/n)." He mumbles. "Fuck, (Y/n)." His head falls on my chest as he breathes heavily. 

"Kiss me then." The words fall out my mouth without any of my control. 

His head shoots up as he looks at me. He looks reluctant, but his head shakes. "I can't do this anymore." And with that his lips are on mine.

My chest is on his and his lips are on mine. His wet tongue glides across my bottom lips, before breaking through my lips and into my mouth. I open my mouth, to give him space to explore everything. Both his hands leave my waist as they make their way to the back of my neck. He pulls me closer, his fingers knotting through the hair on my nape.

I shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't. But oh, how good this feels. Carlos wouldn't like this. He would hate me. But Charles' lips on mine fit. They fit. I pull away from the kiss, panting hard. Charles searches my face for regret. 

"We shouldn't have done this." I panic. He doesn't say anything but stare at me. "Carlos. You're my brothers bestfriend. We swore to each other about shit like this. Charles, we shouldn't have-" I continue to panic but he stares at me with a tiny smile. 

"Can I kiss you again?" He breathes, his eyes travelling to my swollen lips before shooting back to my eyes. My hurt thumped in my chest, my ribcage blocking it from bursting out my chest. 

"Charles." I whisper. 

"Please."  That needy please sent another wave of sparks and envy through my body. 

I grab the back of his head and push it down to me, his lips reattaching on mine. This kiss was less passionate, but full of need and lust. Charles slowly pulls away, a string of saliva snapping as his lips get far from mine. He doesn't move away from me, but instead pulls me closer and pressing my head on his chest, planting a soft kiss in my hair. 

"Screw what Carlos thinks. Screw what he feels. What matters now is how you feel." Charles speaks, placing his chin on my head. "Do you want this, (Y/n)?" He pauses for a second before pulling out of the hug and staring at me, deep into my eyes with his hands on either side of my head. His eyes were anguished, thinking of the answer that would come out of this. The negative answer. "Do you want me?" His words come out airy, almost in a silent choke, a cry for love. 

Words don't leave my mouth, I was still caught up in the kiss we had shared. All I could do was nod. 

"Okay, that's all we need." He smiles softly, his thumb running across my bottom lip. "Let's go inside, it's a bit cold." He softly grabs my hand and leads me into the house. 

As he leads the way into the house, I watch him intently. This man. I broke rules for him, rules me and my brother have been living by for the past 15 years. I know it's stupid, but those rules kept us together and stopped us from fighting. But I'd fight the world for him. I'd fight the whole universe for Charles Leclerc.

-SHORT CHAPTER IM SO SORRY-