╰┈➤ ❝𝟎𝟏𝟗, 𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐡𝐢𝐫 𝐆𝐏.❞

Sunday came by sooner than I thought. I will be starting p13 in this race after a malfunction happened with the car and I had to change gear boxes, causing me to move back 5 places as a penalty. 

I line my car up at the 13th position, breathing heavily. In front of me, Daniel had his car in p12. I see him turn and wave at me, causing my mood to lift as I giggle, waving back.

"Alright, (Y/n)." My strategist, George, starts. "Radio check."

"The village believes in us! The village believes! The island gives us what we need. And no one leaves." I start singing 'Where you are' from Moana. 

"Amazing voice." George laughs. 

"Sorry, it was stuck in my head." I giggle, humming the song.

"Alright, enough. Formation lap is starting." George warns as I start to see cars leaving the grid. Formation lap was over in no time, and I watch the lights cautiously as 5 of them light up.

I push down on my peddle as soon as the lights go out. I end up overtaking 4 people, already making it into the points. 

"Good start." George compliments. 

"Thanks!" I chime, continuing to race. 

-TIME SKIP-

"Ok, box this lap. Box this lap." George says. We are on the 35th lap out of 57. I'm p5, making my way up slowly.

I pull into the pit lane and instantly slow down when I see the white line. Once I stop at the redbull pits, I see the crew still struggling to roll the tires out. 

"You said box! Why aren't the tires ready?" I scoff angrily. 

"Sorry, that is our fault." George apologises.

The crew quickly change the tires, and it took 6 seconds. I lost 3 positions because of that. 

"No shit!" I shout, driving out. It took all my might to not speed in the pit lane so I could get out quick. 

-TIME SKIP-

"And that's P3, P3." George says. "Tougher race than we expected, but amazing job.

"Not a bad result for how the race went, good job guys." I say, trying to look at the bright side. 

I look in front to see the 2 ferraris there. I smile, knowing that they finally did something. 

"Did Carlos get P2?" I ask.

"Yes, Carlos P2, Charles P1." George confirms.

"I'm ecstatic with P3, then." I grin as do a cool down lap. 

"You got driver of the day, too. Congrats." 

"I'm just that amazing." I joke, parking my car into the P3 position, seeing Charles and Carlos already there. 

The 2 boys were celebrating with their team and I smile brightly watching them be so excited. I climb out the car and Carlos immediately hugs me. 

"Good job, hermano. I'm so proud of you." I hug him tightly. 

"Amazing race for you too, hermana." Carlos says, and I can tell he's smiling through his helmet. 

He moves out the way and Charles is standing there. 

"Good job, Leclerc." I smile while taking off my helmet, my balaclava still on. 

-CHARLES POV-

I grin through my helmet as I see her take her helmet off. I pull mine off too, admiring her eyes through her balaclava. My mask comes off as I put both my hands up. She high fives them at the same time and I grab her hands pulling her into a firm hug.