╰┈➤ ❝𝟎𝟎𝟓. 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧❞

Previously: My eyes are met with ones i wish I never saw. Jack. He is too far away from us to spot me, but I could see that he is searching for me. "Carlos." I whisper to him in a shaky voice, only for him to hear. "Jack's here."

NOW:

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎𝐒' 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐏 tightens around my body before he slowly lets go. 

"What do I do?" I frantically whisper to him. 

"Alright," He says, scratching the top of his head trying to think. "Uhhh.... Go with Charles! I'll get him escorted. Hide, okay?" 

I look back at Charles who was kicking a tiny rock that was on the floor. "Sure..." 

I turn around and grab his hand, but Carlos stops us from walking away. "Charles. Keep... Keep..." He looks at me and back at Charles. "Keep this thing safe." 

"What thing?" Charles says, startled. 

"Me. Idiot." I snap. 

Charles nods slowly and looks back at Charles with a face screaming for help. "Find an empty room and hide there. They'll explain once you're there." I look at Carlos and furrow my brows.

"Explain what exactly?" I say through gritted teeth. 

"Just show him who you are." Carlos whispers to me, only for me to hear. "He'll keep it a secret and he can help me keep Jack away from you." I look at him reluctantly but he shakes his head. "Please." He begs. 

I huff before starting to walk away. "Fine." 

Charles follows behind as we start to open and close doors. Once we found an empty one, Charles dragged us into it and threw himself on the couch.

Panting, he looks up at me. "Explain." 

I look back at him, also breathing heavily. Looking around the room, i search for cameras. Once I spot the only camera inside the room, I clamber towards it and throw my jacket over it, covering it. 

"Ok," I breathe, turning back to him. "Please don't freak out."

As my breathing becomes uneven, I slowly pull off my sunglasses. Charles stares at me,  confused. My hand makes its way to my cap as I remove it. My hair finally flows down my back after it was tucked into the cap. 

That's when Charles realised what was happening. "Oh- my- god." He mumbles. 

I take off my mask and the voice changer and stand in front of Charles, waiting for him to say something. He sits there, his mouth open and his eyes wide. 

"(Y/n)?!" He shrieks. I run up to him and slap my hand over his mouth. 

"Shut up!" I hiss. 

He grabs my hand and rips it off. "Music my ass!" He screams, standing up. "'Oh I'm kind of getting into music'" He quotes me, mocking my voice. "Bullshit!" He screeches, jokingly. 

"Oh, shut up." I huff. 

"I would have never guessed." He smiles. "Well, actually, when your glasses fell off in the McLaren Paddock I kind of had the feeling you were a girl but I didn't know it was you!" 

"Surprise, I guess." I laugh at his reaction. "Alright, let me explain now." 

He nods his head as he sits back down, making space for me on the couch. While I was going to sit down next to him, he just stares at me with a fascinated look on his face. "What?" I ask. 

"Nothing!" He quickly says, sitting up straight. "I just never expected you to be the type to race." 

"What does that mean?" I question him.