╰┈➤ ❝𝟎𝟏𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞❞

It was 5pm the next day, and Arthur and I were laying on my bed in the guest room with our limbs thrown around on the bed. We just finished a very steamy romance movie, and when I say steamy, I mean steamy, and then a really scary horror movie right after that. We are staring at the ceiling, our eyes completely wide in shock at the 2 movies we just watched back to back. 

"What the fuck was that?" Arthur breathes, panting heavily. 

"I don't know. All I know is that I'm scarred." I whimper. 

"I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. All that kissing and then killings terrified me." i agree with him as we continue staring at the ceiling in shock. "Shouldn't you get ready?" He says out of no where, both of us not moving from our positions. 

"Probably." I muse, finally sitting up. 

I grab the dress from the hanger that Arthur and i agreed on yesterday. 

-FLASHBACK-

I held the casual clothes Arthur and I picked out just now, looking through some more clothes. I didn't expect Charles to take me somewhere expensive because he should know that if he did, I'd probably tell him that he didn't have to do so much. A gasp leaves Arthurs mouth as he starts to cuss in French, shaking his head and muttering 'non, non, non," non-stop.

"This will not do." He shrieks in his french accent, ripping the clothes out my arms. "The restaurant Charles is taking you to does not let this." He hisses. "We are going to need an elegant dress, heals, jewellery and I'm praying to god you brought makeup with you." I look at him skeptically before nodding slowly. "Merci, Papa." He mumbles to himself, looking at the sky and kissing his index finger before pointing it up. 

"You boys are so dramatic." I grumble.

"No, honey. We aren't. What's dramatic is the restaurant my brother is taking you to." He laughs sarcastically with a bitchy look on his face. "We're going to an expensive shop. I know the perfect shop." 

He drags me to a shop that looks like each dress is worth a thousand euros. I was close. The dress we picked out was 200 euros. I was simple but flattering and Arthur's mouth dropped wide open when I walked out the changing room. 

"That is the one." He says, nodding aggressively.