╰┈➤ ❝𝟎𝟏𝟎. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦❞

𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 in Monaco for the past 4 days. Carlos went home, back to Barcelona because his training was starting again, but I stayed for Charles, Arthur and Lorenzo. 

"Thanks," Arthur sighs as I hand him his breakfast. 

Pascale, their mom, her health degraded quite a bit during the passed few days. Her body wouldn't accept any of the food. The doctors refused to let anybody enter her room apart from Lorenzo as he is the oldest. 

"Hey," I mumble, sitting down next to Arthur, "How about, once you finish eating, we can walk to that mall you love so much and buy whatever we want, my treat." 

Arthur smiles and nods. "I'd really like that." 

Just as I finished making Charles' breakfast, Charles came slumping down the stairs. He hasn't slept well. None of the 3 brothers have.

"Good morning," I give him a warm smile as I set his breakfast next to Arthur. 

"You didn't have to." He sighs, taking a seat. 

"It's the least I can do. Is Lorenzo coming down soon?" I ask.

"Yeah, he's just changing." Charles answers shortly. He eats his food pretty quick and takes his plate over to me since I was at the sink. 

He stands right behind me, as I feel his body press up against my back. He places his plate in the sink and smiles. "Thank you, Chérie." He whispers. "And, don't do the dishes. I'll do them later when I get back from the hospital."

He walks to the front door and puts on his shoes before jogging back to the kitchen. He pulls me into a hug and walks over to Arthur, running his hands through Arthurs hair once and placing a kiss on his forehead. "I'll be back tonight. Bye."

"Au revoir!" Arthur calls out as Charles walks out the door. 

Lorenzo finally comes down and smiles when he sees his breakfast on the table. "Merci beaucoup!" He chimes. Lorenzo, being the oldest, has tried to stay positive in front of Charles and Arthur to show them everything is going to be alright, but he talks to me every night when the 2 boys are sleeping. 

"Eat fast," I say, checking the clock. "Your work starts in 10 minutes." 

Lorenzo sighs as he eats quickly and puts his plate in the sink. "I'll go to work and then straight to the hospital." He tells Arthur. 

"Can I come?" Arthur pleads, wanting to see his mother. 

"It's best if you don't." Lorenzo finishes, shutting the front door behind him. 

Arthur looks down at his empty plate of food. I could see his tears falling onto the table. 

"Arthur," I whisper, walking up to him. "What's wrong?" 

"I'm sick of them acting like I'm still a baby!" He yells, frustrated. 

I sigh as I pull him into a longing, needed hug. "They're just doing what they think is best. You're the closest to your mother because you've been living in Monaco longer than they have. They don't want you seeing her in such a state." 

I comfort him by rubbing his back. "I know, but I'm 20!" He sobs, frustrated. "I haven't seen Maman in 2 weeks, I really, really miss her." He chokes, looking at me with teary eyes. 

I let out a sigh. "You know what, I'll take you to the hospital right now."

"Charles won't let me see her. He'll tell me to come home." Arthur mumbles. 

"I'll talk to him. Trust me, he'll listen to me." Arthur smiles at me appreciatively and nods. 

"Then, thank you so much. I'd like that."