╰┈➤ ❝𝟎𝟎𝟗. 𝐀 𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲❞

-(Y/N) POV-

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 almost a month and a half before Charles comes to Barcelona, and great news is Charlotte is coming too! Although I can feel small pangs of jealousy when she's with him, I don't want to like Charles. 1. He's dating one of my closest friends, 2. He's my brothers best friend, and 3. I'm too scared to get into a relationship after Jack. Even the thought of it makes me want to cry. 

I sigh, deeply, as I lay down in my bed. After posting about my win and the world championship, my comment section was just hatred: 

(y/n)_sainz: I can't believe everything that just happened today. Just winning a race brings me so much joy, but winning the whole world championship is a dream. I don't even know where to start about how grateful I am for racing with RedBull. Without them, none of this would've been possible. To Christian Horner, thank you so much for everything you've done for me and the team, for always taking me in and being an amazing person. To all the engineers, the car is frickin amazing. I loved walking around the RedBull building and seeing all these amazing cars you guys made, and how all of them are victorious cars. To my manager and strategist: thank you so much for supporting me throughout the whole season and through my highs and lows. This means the world to me and I will forever be grateful for you all. <3

COMMENTS: 

user34: i'm still so shocked but she literally the sweetest.
user23 replied to user34: shes absolutely gorgeous too!

ihate(y/n): bruh a girl?
user34 replied to ihate(y/n): yeah, something you cant fuckin pull, balless cunt. 

user69: shes so fuckin ugly what the hell is that?
user23 replied to user34: youre js mad you cant get her. 

redbullracing: congratulations! the whole of redbull are so proud.

christianhorner: thank you so much, (Y/n). you have made history. 

The rest of the comments were all calling my ugly, useless. And I mean all of them. I slam my phone on the side table as uncontrollable tears stream down my face. I sob quietly, not wanting anyone to here, but my phone start ringing. It was Charlotte. 

"Hey, (Y/n)." She sighs, sadly. 

"Hi, Charlotte. What's up?" I ask, trying to ignore all my emotions. 

"I saw the comments on your post." She muses. Great. "Charles asked me to call you because he's uh... yeah. We just wanted to call and make sure you're ok. Don't let these people saying bad things get to you."

"Thank, Charlotte." I say, thoughtfully. 

"Yeah, no problem. In the end, you are world champion, they aren't. Love you, girl."

I let out a laugh and agree with her. "Yeah, you're right." I sigh. "Wait, so what's up with Charles."

"Oh, I have to go." She ignores my question. I sit up from my bed. "Sorry, talk to you tomorrow, bye!" She quickly cuts the phone in a rush. 

I pull my phone away from my ear and stare at it with furrowed brows. "What the hell?" I mumble to myself, standing up. "Hey, Carlos!" I call from my room, walking down the hallway to his room. When I open the door, I could physically and mentally feel my eyes hurting. Isa was on top of him, half clothed and he didn't have a shirt. "Oh my god," I breathe, covering my eyes that are still blood shot red. "I'm so sorry, I swear." I panic as I stumble out the room with covered eyes and slam the door shut, running back to my room. 

Before I could process anything, Carlos opens my room door, still fiddling with his shirt to put it on. 

"I'm so sorry." I breathe. I could feel my tears building back up. I try to push them down but some still spill out.