╰┈➤ ❝𝟎𝟐𝟒, 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮.❞

❝'𝐓𝐢𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝,
'𝐈'𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬'
𝐒𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝.❞

The security grabbed either side of Aarons arm and dragged him out the club. Charles stood there, holding me close to his chest. Carlos had left right after calling security to grab me some water. I could hear Charles' heart beating at 100 miles per hour, as he breathed heavily. He was so angry. 

"Are you okay?" Charles asks as soon as Aaron was out of sight. 

"Yeah." I breathe. I was so shocked. 

"No you're not. Tell me the truth." Charles orders as he sits me down on the couch. 

"Charles, I'm fine." I persuade. 

"Stop bullshitting me." He huffs. My bottom lip starts to tremble as I shake my head. "Come here." He whispers, pulling me into a hug. 

I clutch onto his arm like my life depended on it as i start to hyperventilate. Tears rolled down uncontrollably as Charles rubbed my back. 

"You're ok, (Y/n). Breathe." He whispers. 

I slowly calm down and Carlos comes back with the water. Charles opens the cover for me and hands it to me. I thank him and take a sip. 

"I'm gonna go." I say in a raspy voice. 

"I'll take you home." Carlos says as he puts his arm around me. 

I turn back to look at Charles who had his hands in his pocket, watching me leave with a concerned face. I sigh, turning back around. The second I turn back, my face is met with Alexandras. Of course she's here. I glance back as she walks over and hugs Charles quickly before whispering something to him. 

Carlos drags me to the car and opens the door for me. 

"I'm really sorry about what happened, cariño." Carlos says as he drives towards my apartment. I just nod lightly, not wanting to talk about it. "I know it's hard. What happened to you tonight was horrible. Please talk to someone about it. Me, mom, Isa, even Charles."

"Okay." I whisper, looking out the window. 

Carlos' phone starts ringing, breaking the silence. He grabs it and quickly checks who it is before handing the phone to me, keeping his eyes on the road. 

"It's Mama. Can you pick up, I'm driving." Carlos says as I grab the phone. 

"Hola, mama." I say through the phone, trying to act normal. 

"¿Puedes volver a casa? No puedo lidiar con tu maldito padre. (can you guys come home? I can't deal with your fucking father.)" She yells through the phone.

"Sí, está bien, ya vamos". (yeah, ok. We're coming.)" I answer quickly, cutting the line. "Go to Mama's house. She was yelling about Papa." 

"Okay. Do you know what happened?" Carlos asks, changing routes and driving home. 

"No, she just said she can't deal with him." I answer, switching off Carlos' phone and sliding it into a compartment on his car. 

"Mierda, ¿qué pasó ahora?" (shit what happened now?) He grumbles. 

Carlos pulls up in front of our house, and I can see Mama and Papa fighting through the window. 

"You go up to your room, I'll deal with them." Carlos says angrily as he unbuckles his seat belt and runs out the car, towards the house.

Mama looked like she was going to kill my dad. I climb out the car, and walk into the house. 

"You were meant to hide the papers you stupid cunt!" My mom yells at my dad.