╰┈➤ ❝𝟎𝟏𝟒, 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮.❞

❝𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞❞

"She's breathing, but I wouldn't say stable. Anything could happen but I doubt anything bad is going to take place. Take the 3 boys home. They've been here the whole day." The doctor tells me. I bite my nails nervously as I turn my head to see Charles sitting down while sleeping with Arthurs head in between his legs as Arthur sat on the floor. Lorenzo stayed up, leaning against the wall, but his eyes bags were dark. His wife, Charlotte, was leaning into him, hugging him. When she sees me staring she lets go and walks over. 

"Everything ok?" She asks as we start walking back to the boys. 

"Sorta. Doctor said she's breathing but not stable. He said the boys should go home, and he's right. They need the rest." I tell her and she nods. 

"I'll try and convince Lorenzo to leave, you got the 2 others?" She muses. 

"Yeah, I've got them." I sigh, walking over to the 2 sleeping younger brothers as I crouch down. 

I knew Charles wouldn't want to leave, so I woke Arthur up first. 

"Arthur?" I whisper, shaking him lightly. "Arthur." 

"Huh? Wha-" He shoots up and I quickly calm him down. 

"Doctor said your moms breathing," He lets. out a sigh of relief. "But he also said that you guys should go home and get rest."

"But, I ca-" He starts. 

"No, you have been here to whole day. Let's go home, okay?" He stares at me for a bit before nodding and giving in. "Can you help me convince Charles?" 

"Yeah, ok." Arthur answers and he turns to face Charles. "Charles." He says in his french way. "Maman va bien, rentrons à la maison. Le docteur et (Y/n) ont dit. (Mom is going to be ok, let's go home. The doctor and (Y/n) said to.)

Charles groans and shakes his head. "Je ne pars pas tant que maman ne se réveille pas. Rentrez chez vous sans moi." (I'm not going home till Mom wakes up. Go home without me.) 

"Mais, Charles-" (But, Charles.) Arthur starts but I cut him off by putting a hand on his back, and he understands that I'm going to give it a try. 

"Charles?" I say, and his eyes finally open at the sound of my voice. "Charles let's go home. You really need the rest."

"But, I can't." He whispers, on the verge of tears. 

"You can. Please." I beg and he continues to stare at me. "Come home. I'll stay here, you go rest."

"No!" He says, quickly. "I'll go home, but you come too." 

I nod lightly and stand up, pulling Arthur up with me. Charles follows and get up from the chair, stretching. Charlotte already had her arm around Lorenzo who was half asleep. 

"Let's go?" She quizzes and I smile softly and nod. 

I look over at Arthur who was looking at Pascales hospital rooms door. 

"Elle ira bien, Arthur. Allez." (She'll be ok, Arthur. Let's go.) Charles says, putting an arm around Arthur and guiding him down the hall way. 

I walk slightly faster and catch up to Charles. "I'll drive." I tell him and he nods softly, looking down at me as we enter the elevator.