╰┈➤ ❝𝟎𝟎𝟔. 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞❞

I climb out my car after parking it in the garage of RedBull Paddock, and the whole team comes screaming and hugging me. Q1. I will be starting at the front tomorrow. 

"I'm so proud of you," Carlos says. I just got to the Ferrari Paddock and I was alone with Carlos and Charles. 

"Yeah, your quali was amazing." Charles compliments. 

Just as I was about to thank them, other drivers get into the room. 

"Wassup, Carlos!" Lando greets Carlos with their bro hug. 

Pierre, Oscar, Yuki, Max and Lando were all in the room now. 

"Hey, Max." Pierre says, smiling. "Did you see, your team mate is starting on pole." 

Max lets out a huff and nods. "I'm happy for them of course, but I wanted that place." He pouts. 

Everyone starts laughing and he joins in too. "Do you think they're gonna beat you?" Oscar says. 

Max shrugs and takes a sip of water. "I think there will be a little bit of a battle between us tomorrow, but I'll put up my best fight to win." 

I smile at his words. "Hey, (Y/n)," Yuki says, sitting down next to me. 

"Hi, Yuki." I smile at him. Yuki was the sweetest. 

"Are you going to the party after the race tomorrow?" He asks me.

I lift both my shoulders. "Maybe. i'll see."

"Please come. The last time you came to a party it was literally the best party ever." Yuki begs. Even though everyone was busy talking amongst each other, they still turned around to agree with Yuki. 

"Yeah, you can come as my plus one." Charles offers. 

Carlos snorts and looks at him. "No, she can come as mine." 

"Are you not bringing Isa?" I ask. 

"Oh, right." Carlos says. He turns back to Charles and points his finger at him, squinting his eyes threateningly. "You better watch yourself around her, small dick." 

"Hey!" Charles yells, offended. 

"I'm sure Charlotte can disagree with that one, Carlos." Pierre laughs. 

"Charlotte?" I say. 

"Have you not been following?" Oscar tilts his head. I shake my head in response. "Charles here, has been spotted with Charlotte Sine." Oscar smirks and pats Charles on the back. 

All that flirting and he could possibly have a girlfriend?

"It's not like that." Charles huffs. "My mom wants me to marry her. I don't want to. I have my eyes on somebody else." 

All the guys start to hype him up, trying to get him to tell them who that girl is. 

"Guys, I'm not gonna say anything." Charles shuts them up. 

"C'mon. Just tell us." Carlos begs. 

"Nope. Especially not you." Charles says. What?

"Huh?" Carlos screeches, completely offended. "Why not?"

"You've got a fat mouth." Charles snaps. 

Everyone starts laughing and so do I. "I agree." I say through laughs. 

We talk a bit more before deciding to head back to the hotel. We took separate cars. I am in one with Charles and Carlos. Carlos is sitting in the front seat while Charles and I are sitting in the back. We were laughing and showing each other funny videos and pictures.