╰┈➤ ❝𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐥 𝐂𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐢𝐭❞

REMINDER: SO FAR SHE IS GOING BY THE NAME JADEN!

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐏 on my steering wheel tighten as I squeeze onto it. I can feel every bump on the road, and the vibration from the engine shakes the car ever so slightly, causing my body to shake from my feet to my head. It sounds uncomfortable, but it's where I can be the best me. We were at Brazil, the 3rd last race of the season. I couldn't afford to lose it, because if I did, the championship is gone.

"Alright, Jaden," My strategist, George, says through the headphones. "You are currently P1. P1." He repeats it twice to make sure I understand. 

"How far is Max?" I ask, trying to stay concentrated. The track in Brazil is complicated. Complicated but exciting. 

"Max is currently 2 second behind." George confirms. 

"Are we fighting him?" I frantically say, trying to speak quick so I could get the silence I needed to be in the zone. 

George takes a second, probably asking Christian if we are. "Yes, we are fighting." 

I let out a huff, knowing that this was going to be a tough race. 

"Scenario 7." That meant push. 

I start to press down on the pedal harder, turning as close as possible to the inside, sometimes doing zig-zags to keep Max away. A few minutes later, I can hear George speaking to me again. 

"Hamilton has just passed Max, they had a little collision so there might be damage. Continue pushing." 

"How far away is Lewis?" I breathe, taking a sharp right to turn 3. 

"He is currently 6 seconds behind, but he is slowing down, so is Max. I think the collision costed them the race," George says. "Lando Norris is currently behind you."

"Copy," I confirm that I heard what he told me and continue racing. 

"Max and Hamilton just pitted, they are retiring the car and it's yellow flag, VSC." I immediately slow down my pace. "The safety car is just picking up the debris from Max and Hamilton."

-TIME SKIP-

We are in the 19th lap of the race, and Lando was overtaken by Esteban. Everything was silent between George and I, but Christian came to check in if everything was alright from time to time. 

A huge force pushed against the back of my car, before everything went dark. I look up and beyond my Halo and another car was right on top of mine. It's tire is stuck in my halo and I immediately know its Esteban. We go skidding into the grass as it all hits me. I just lost this race. I'm out. A lump grows in my throat. 

"Jaden, do you copy? Are you ok?" George questions, worry and panic in his voice.

I try confirming that everything is alright, but I am met by the barrier. We just hit the wall at full force. I feel my body jolt forward as I groan from the pain. 

"Jaden. Do you copy?" My breathing starts to quicken as I press the button for radio. 

"Y-yeah." I mutter. There is no point in trying to stand up and out of the car if Esteban's car is still on top of mine. 

"Is everything alright?" George says. 

"No," I breathe, my voice sounding like I was going to break down. I want to get out.

"It's ok, safety car is here with a crane." I breathe a sigh of relief. 

"Who's leading?" i ask, worriedly. 

"Right now, Lando Norris." George says. "Then it's Charles Leclerc, and Carlos Sainz. But you shouldn't be worrying about that right now."

"If Charles wins," I start, ignoring the last part that George said. "Would I lose the Championship?"