🦋Chapter 2🖤

ALERT: EDITED

Song: Fetish
Artist: Selena Gomez

____________
______________________________________
____________
(Author's POV)

🦋
*Household of Shehu Sani*

It's 8pm in the household of Alhaji Sani and Assar the 1st daughter of Hajiya Aminah who was Alhaji Shehu's 2nd wife hasn't yet returned home.

Her mother, Hajiya Aminah has been pacing around the living room worried of the whereabouts of her daughter.

Alhaji Shehu came into the living for the 7th time to meet his worried wife who was now crying with her 2nd daughter Summaya by her side trying to calm her.

"Haba, Zawja, please stop crying it's just 8pm and she's with her friends definitely she'll be home soon, you know how this children become nowadays when you give them little freedom they'll want to spend it uselessly" he said sitting next to her as Summaya excused them to seat on a different couch.

"Haba Alhaji, i can't believe you're not worried, you know Assar very well, she might be young but very responsible, she'll never stay out by this time without calling to inform me" Hajiya Aminah said crying as her husband wiped her tears making Summaya and Salim who were both Assar biological siblings look at each other.

"Hmm, I can't believe this" Salim whispered to Summaya as they both left silent chuckles which Hajiya Aminah still heard making her glare at them.

"And ku, mai kuke yi a nan?" She asked glaring at them.

"Sannu mummy" they both said looking at each other again, silently laughing.

"Alhaji, a fita a je a neman min yarinya na" Hajiya Aminah said getting upset again

"Ah, haba, no kam, we'll go out to look for her if she's not back by 9pm, stop being worried let's call her" Her husband replied.

"Kai, ku kira min yarinya nan" Alhaji said to Salim and Summaya

"Daddy we've tried her number is switched off" Salim said.

"Ah, what happened kenan" Alhaji said being confused

"I don't know fah, gaskiya me I'm worried this is unlike Assar, daddy I'll go out to look for her, if she comes home while I'm out you guys should call me back " Salim said getting up grabbing his car keys from one of the stools in the living room.

"Torh, a kiyaye da hanya" Alhaji replied.

"In sha Allah" Salim responded leaving

"Salim," his mum called him back

"Na'am" he replied turning to look at her.

"Don't come back to this house without Assar" she said with little drop of tears falling from her face

"Ah" Alhaji and Summaya exclaimed with their mouths open looking at Hajiya Aminah.

"In sha Allah" Salim said smiling at his mum before leaving the room heading to the garage and then driving out of the house.

"Tun da Salim ya tafi neman ta, ki kwanta da hankalin ki za ta dawo In Sha Allah" Alhaji said to his wife who has now bursted into tears again as he hugged her for comfort making Summaya leave the room.

"Aish, if this old couples are going to keep acting this romantic how are we young gens now going to be in our husband's house" Summaya said sarcastically hopping on the stairs and straight to her room.