🦋Chapter 59🖤

ALERT: EDITED

Song: Kill this Love.
Artist: Blackpink.
____________
______________________________________
____________

(Author's POV)

🦋
"Wake up my love" Umar said hugging Assar as he kept crying as he felt himself weakening every passing minute.

He was still sharing his blood with Assar and at this point he was giving out too much blood.

Several security guards tried opening the door from outside which proved to be more difficult than expected.

"Umar!" Kabir yelled from outside as the man turns to see him.

"Kabir" he called in a low tone as he blinked weakly.

"Open the door" Kabir yelled which Umar heard faintly as he noticed the staffs that were struggling to open the door.

"Assar should I open the door?" He said to the unconscious woman as he smiled at her sleeping face before hugging her back.

"You're right, no one should disturb us, I won't open it" he said as he caressed her cheeks and slowly he fell unconscious with his arms wrapped around her.

Kabir stood there as he noticed Umar was no longer moving.

"He must have fainted from exhaustion" one of the doctors outside the ward said as he looked at her.

"Isn't there another way to open this door" Kabir asked as she shook her head.

"So we can't save them both cause the door is locked from the inside, isn't this unprofessional" he scolded.

"We had no idea someone would ever lock the door from the inside" the doctor responded as he hissed.

"Do something about it then" he said almost like a yell.

"We're doing all we can" the doctor responded making him hiss as he went to sit.

On one thought his thinking of an explanation to give Arman on the other hand his worried about Umar dieing from the blood transfusion process, his a doctor but how could he be so unprofessional about this.

"Just break down the door" he heard the doctor said as he looked at them.

"But..." A nurse said as she was cut off

"But what, you want them both to die?" She said as the nurse shook her head as a no.

"Get this door opened immediately" the doctor said as the guards nodded before using some tools to separate the door from a part of the wall making it easier for them to rip it out.

Kabir got up running towards the room as the doctor and nurse got in, so did he.

They stood there a moment watching the scene, how romantic was this, a man giving his blood to his beloved and fainting in the process but still sharing his blood cause he wanted to save her.

"Stop the blood transfusion" the doctor said to the nurse as they nodded getting the drip out.

"He needs to be admitted immediately, take him to the next ward and give him some drips, he's reached a weakening point he shared too much blood" the doctor said as she tried to get Umar off Assar.