🦋Chapter 27🖤

ALERT:EDITED.

Song: Better.
Artist(s): Khalid.

___________
______________________________________
___________

(Author's POV)

🦋
"Y-y-you, wh-wh-where's my Assar?" He struggled to say within his scream as the expression on the woman's face changed to that of anger.

"You!!" She said in a curseful tone as he felt the pain he was going through increase making him scream even louder.

Arman managed to look at the ceiling and saw his vision become blurry, the woman kept talking but at this point he had no idea what she was saying.

Whatever this pain was, it was unusual and right now he only prayed it'll come to an end as he couldn't endure it anymore.

"Oh Allah, what's happening to me right now, what is going on" he said to himself within him as he eyes closed and the woman's blabbering stopped.

The loud sound of the chandelier shattering was what woke Arman up, he forced his heavy eyes open, the first thing he saw was smoke then he took a breath and inhaled the same smoke.

'why was the atmosphere in the house hot?' he thought to himself as he heard the sound of another glass shattering forcing him to look in the direction, fire.

"Fire" he said as he saw his house burning, his chest tightened, his body still felt stiffened.

Was that burning within him earlier the fire in the house?, was the house burning before that he thought he was the one on fire, he remembered clearly that there was no fire earlier so how the hell did this fire start.

'Halima, where's Halima?', he thought to himself as he pushed himself to get up, if he layed here then he was surely going to burn to death.

He got up forcing himself to stand in his feet as he looked around seeing his whole house burning with him trapped in it.

"Did Halima do this?" He asked himself not wanting to believe it, she knew how much he cherished this house and she went ahead to set it on fire.

That wasn't what was even bothering him, he bought this house 190 million and now it was burning before him and there's nothing he could do, stunned, shocked, or any other word of surprises is how Arman felt right now. It's like his money was burning before him. Even the fire alarm that was set around the house and the water that was supposed to take out any ongoing fire wasn't doing a job keeping the fire away.

The fire kept growing as his feet started burning, feeling the intense hotness Arman thought of a way to act fast and hurriedly tried going to his room to save some of his properties.

He quickly pushed himself as he walked slow but as fast as possible to wherever he could reach his room, the burns in his feet didn't matter, his credit cards, insurance documents, company's documents, housing documents, properties documents, the keys to his cars and other houses, everything was in his room and if he lost that then he was sure going to be a poor man.

Arriving in his room he pushed the burning door open running straight into his closet luckily the fire hasn't yet arrived inside it and only his room was burning, he quickly went to the safe he kept all his important things and took them out after inputting the lock code.

Grabbing a bag, he put everything in and tried saving some of his expensive watches after that he quickly zipped closed the bag grabbing a jacket and a face cap running to his bathroom opening all the taps, shower and anything that supplied water before running out of the room.