🦋Chapter 63🖤

ALERT: UNEDITED

Song: Falling like the stars.
Artist: James Arthur.
____________
______________________________________
____________

(Previous day...)
(Assar's POV)

🦋
My body felt numb, my chest felt heavy, my eyes were open but I could only see the ceilings, it was dark, and quiet.

I could only hear the sound of a machine beeping, I've heard all the conversations that has gone on in this room.

I've heard Arman and Umar speaking, I've heard my father speaking, I've heard my sisters and brothers speaking.

I know my mum's dead, I don't know how she died or why she died and I don't want to believe it true. But then dad said it. He said she died and he was crying, how could it be a lie.

Arman and Umar I don't know what their problem is, I don't know why they always have to fight over everything.

I hate that I'm the cause of their fight and I don't even love anyone of them, I thought of living a happy life with Arman in hopes that I might love him someday but all that came to an end the morning he went to apologize to my family.

20 minutes after he left, I saw all my workers leaving the house, I don't understand why they did that but they never responded when I spoke to them.

(Flashback)
(Friday 2nd May)

"I'm speaking to you, where are you going" I said as no one responded.

I think I should call Arman, they're not blinking, I tried touching one but she pushed my hand off her.

I really don't care who respects me but that was too disrespectful.

I took out my phone and searched up Arman's name but no result appeared, I can't believe I don't have my husband's number.

But he went home so maybe I should call my brother so he could at least give Arman the phone.

I dailed Mukhtar's number but it was unreachable and I did the same with Salim, but his was switched off.

I wanted to call Summaya but before I could a voice interrupted me getting my attention.

"Hello" I heard from behind me as I slowly turned to see who it was.

"Halima" I said silently as I saw the woman smiling at me.

That smile wasn't genuine.

"I see he got a new house so he must still be alive" she said looking around the living room walking slowly towards me.

"What are you doing here?, How did you even get in here?" I asked demanding a good answer.

"What do you think?" She said as she raised a brow at me.

"My Arman started misbehaving and I'm still in love with him do you think I'll let go so easily" she said as the expression on her face changed, I don't know what the stares meant but I know they're not normal.