🦋Chapter 60🖤

ALERT: EDITED

Song: Feel Special.
Artist: Twice.
____________
______________________________________
____________

(Author's POV)

🦋
"So Umar is in love with my Assar?" He asked as he let out a scoff

"Interesting" he said as Kabir gave him a confused look.

"I'm not going to loose my wife the second time especially when I've managed to make peace between us and our families" Arman said.

"Your brother's insanity isn't going to get in the way of my marriage neither will I ever let him come between I and my wife" he said again.

"I understand what you're going through but I'm sure you also understand what Umar..." Kabir said as Arman cuts him off.

"I don't, I don't understand that insane man, let me make one thing clear to you, his not in love with my wife his just obsessed, he doesn't have a wife neither does he have a girlfriend and cause he helped my wife he thinks she owes him love as a token and is trying to win her over, how shameless can he be?" Arman said angrily

"Arman, you're getting it all wrong..." Kabir said as Arman cuts him off

"Has he forgotten who his dealing with, Arman Abdullahi Sani, or is he peharps unaware of what I'm capable of" Arman said

"What did you say earlier, run away?" Arman said raising a brow as Kabir released a sigh

"I should run away, I'm I that weak in your eyes or do you also consider me a coward?" Arman said

"I won't run away, I'm not a coward neither I'm I weak or scared of your so called brother, Assar is mine and only mine and no one in this world can separate me from her except death and as long as your brother isn't Angel Azrael then there's nothing he can do" Arman said as Kabir just kept looking at him

"Let your brother know the fight has began" Arman said as Kabir smirked, he has been listening to all Arman had to say and seemed like the man still doesn't understand the kind of man Umar was.

He knew no matter what happened or what he had to say a day would still come when the two men would confront each other for Assar's sake, nothing was ever going to stop that time from coming and if it was sooner than expected he'll gladly let it happen so finally one of them would have Assar and take care of her.

He knows the two men were much in love with Assar and no matter who won, Assar would still be taken care of at the end.

"May the best man win" Kabir said as Arman smirked at him before leaving.

Arman goes back to the ward where his wife was and sees Umar still hugging her with several hospital staff in the room.

"Pathetic" he said angrily in a calm tone looking at Umar as he walked into the room getting the doctor's attention.

"Sir you can't be here you need to step out" she said as Arman sighed before speaking.

"Listen, I need you to give that man some sedatives" he said as the doctor gave him a confused look before replying.

"We can't do that, it's not necessary his already unconscious from exhaustion sedating him might complicate his health and besides his clearly not normal" she said as she looked at the shirtless man whom the nurses were wrapping bandages on.

"Exactly his not normal and a threat to my wife and I, can't you see how his hugging her, do you think this is right in anyway" Arman said convincingly.