🦋Chapter 57🖤

ALERT: EDITED

Song: Love to Hate Me.
Artist: Blackpink.
____________
______________________________________
____________

(Author's POV)

🦋
"Someone what?" Umar said as Kabir could feel the intense rage emitting from him.

"Someone attacked Assar, I went to the hospital to buy pills for you cause all the pharmacy didn't have the pill I wanted and then on my way out I saw Arman crying in front of a ward, I went over and asked him what happened and he told me someone had attacked Assar while he wasn't home and now she's in a critical condition, the hospital don't have her blood type neither does Arman and I but you both share the same blood group so I figured you could help her" Kabir explained as Umar broke the chains off him getting up as fast as he could.

"What?" Kabir grasped in surprised wondering how anyone could break such a high quality chain.

"My Assar!" Umar said running out of the room

"Wait, you need to calm down and behave yourself" Kabir said running after him.

"My Assar!" Umar kept of saying as he ran down the stairs instead of using the elevator.

"My Assar!" He kept saying in a panicked state running as fast as he could with Kabir yelling behind him to calm down.

"My Assar!" He said running as he arrived downstairs getting his mums attention.

"Umar?" They said as the saw the panicked look on his face while he was running towards them.

"My Assar!" He yelled running faster.

"Umar wait, you don't even know the hospital" Kabir yelled

"Umar" their mum said worriedly running towards Umar who brushed her aside running out of the house.

"Umar" Kabir yelled as his mum stopped him.

"What happened" his mum asked

"Mum I don't have time to explain" he responded trying to run past her but in vain cause his other mum, Umar's mum held his hand.

"Who's Assar?" She asked

"Umar's imaginary girlfriend" he lied running past her

"Umar wait" he yelled seeing the man running out of the huge black gate shirtless with cut marks over him.

"Umar" he yelled louder running as fast as he could and then arrives outside the gate where the man was few feets away from him.

"Umar, you don't know the hospital, come back I'll drive you there" Kabir yelled as he watched his brother stop for a moment then run towards him.

"What hospital is my Assar at?" He asked shaking his brother

"Calm down..." Kabir said as Umar cuts him off.

"I asked you a question answer me!" Umar yelled angrily

"******* Hospital, it's not far from...." Kabir said as Umar didn't let him finish before brushing his over and running towards the direction of where the hospital is located.