🦋Chapter 17🖤

ALERT:EDITED

Song: Fat Funny Friend.
Artist(s): Maddie Zahm.

___________
______________________________________
___________

(Author's POV)

🦋
"Now tell me, was it this man who forced you back home?" He asked her, his voice as calm as an angel with an unwritten expression on his face.

Assar just stared at him unable to reply while the man kept looking deep into her eyes waiting for a response.

A loud thud could be heard as Arman harshly pulled doctor Umar away from Assar pushing him to the floor, Umar who had his guard down fell to the cold tile floor.

"How dare you put your filthy hands on my wife?" Arman said angrily as a smile carved up Umar's face as he slowly got up adjusting his clothe.

"I won't tolerate any embarrassment in front of her" Umar said looking at Assar, "I came here for her remember you permitted to" he said as he looked away from Assar to Arman then Halima.

"So I'm gonna have to punish you for that push" he said smiling at Arman as he walked over to Halima his expression completely changed grabbing her harshly by the hand flinging her to a part of the living room making her crash onto a couch as she screamed loudly in pain.

"And now" Umar said dusting his hands looking back to Arman and Assar who were looking at him in bewilderment.

"How dare you lay your hands on her?" Arman yelled angrily walking over to Umar grabbing him by the collar.

"Didn't I say I won't tolerate any embarrassment in front of her" Umar said looking over to Assar with a smile and back to Arman who had an angry look on his face as he held Arman hands jolting it away from him before throwing him a punch on the face and adjusting his collar.

Surprised by what just happened to him Arman kept looking at Umar in disbelief, the audacity this man have to come into his house and attack him and his lover.

"You bastard, you have no idea what I'm going to do to you for this" Arman said standing back properly.

"I'm going to make you wish you never stepped your feet into my house" Arman said as he expression changed to that of a deadly one, making him walk angrily towards Umar about to return the punch when a voice stopped them both.

"Enough" Assar yelled looking at the two angry men that looked like they were about to kill each other.

"What is wrong with the both of you?" She asked as she saw Umar expression changed to that of a warm one as he looked at her and back to Arman who had a calm look on his face as he felt all his anger wash away the moment he heard her speak, that was the first time he heard her voice after the first accidental hug between them.

"You both are grown men why fight like kids?" she said in a calm tone a bit uncomfortable by the look they were giving her.

"And you!" She said as she looked at Umar who was looking into her big almond eyes.

"How can you throw a woman across a room, is that how a man should behave?" She asked as he looked away from her as if he was regretting doing that in front of her.