🦋Chapter 34🖤

ALERT:EDITED.

Song: Easy.
Artist(s): Camila Cabello.

___________
______________________________________
___________

(Author's POV)

🦋
It's Sunday and Assar just layed on her bed lost in her thoughts, how on earth is she going to get up to 8million for Arman's treatment.

"Ya Allah, what do I do" she let out as she rolled on the bed thinking of different ideas.

Should she go to his family or should she ask Umar, if she goes to his family would they believe or even listen to her and Umar, he'll investigate what she want to use the money for and might end up finding out she wants to help Arman.

What about her mums, they won't give her an amount that big they're already struggling to make a life after her dad sent them out.

Who should she ask, she kept thinking, should she ask her friends, even if she does that amount is way to big for someone to help her with.

"Assar!" Someone called from downstairs which she guessed would be her mum.

"Na'am" she responded

"Umar na neman ki (Umar's looking for you)" her mum said

"Ina zuwa (I'm coming)" she responded as she grabbed her veil wrapping it around her head before going downstairs.

"Assalmualaikum, Ina yini (Good afternoon)" she said politely squatting to greet the man who was smiling at her.

"Walaikum Salam, ya kike (how are you?" He asked her with a smile as she got up coming to seat on the couch opposite him.

"I'm fine Alhamdullilah, how's work and the family" she said smiling back at him

"All fine Alhamdullilah, hope you're doing okay" he said

"I am Alhamdullilah" she said

"I did some digging about the man Maryam married and I have a little info about him, his a very private man so there's nothing about his personality" Umar said looking at the three women in the living room.

Hajiya Maimuna was more calmer now, she no longer had that weak face now she looked a bit healthy.

"What's about him?" Hajiya Aminah asked as the man looked at her.

"His name is Aliyu Zakariya, his 33 years old, his a businessman, he studied in AUN and he studied marketing, and his an antisocial and a private person" he said looking at Assar before looking at hajiya Maimuna

"He own 3 businesses in Nigeria, a boutique in Dubai, he owns 2 universities in Switzerland and a car company in Germany" he said as their eyes widened

"His a very rich man then" Assar said as she smiled.

"What about his character?" Hajiya Maimuna asked.

"His a private person like I said earlier so there's nothing about that but some of the people who met him said he was a generous and kind man" he said smiling