🦋Chapter 54🖤

ALERT: EDITED

Song: Light.
Artist: Ellie Goulding.
____________
______________________________________
____________

(Author's POV)

🦋
"Tell me what happened to your hand?" Arman asked her again for the nth time as she just kept saying the same thing over.

"I cut myself when I was trying to slice an apple last night" she said with a pale face.

"Why do you now look sick, are you sure you're okay?" Arman asked giving her a suspicious look.

"Yes I am, don't mind my looks" she said brushing off the topic.

"Assar, I hope you're not lying to me" he said as she looked at him.

"Why would I lie to you?" She said frowning.

"I'm sorry my Queen" he said as he went over to hug her.

"Please just tell me if anything's wrong I'll fix everything" he said as she remained silent.

"Arman I have a question to ask you" she said as the man broke the hug looking at her.

"What's it my Queen?" He asked

"Do you have any medical problem?" She asked as he gave her a confused look.

"What?" He asked.

"Are you impotent?" She asked as he stared blankly at her before looking away.

"I'm doing something about it" he said not looking at her.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She said.

"Cause it's my problem to handle" he said turning away to leave as she sighed.

"So you're just going to walk out without comforting me about it" she said as he halts his step and turned to look at her.

"If you're planning on asking me for a divorce because of that I'm sorry but I can't grant it so I rather leave then hear you say it" he said.

"If I ask you for a divorce, who will I marry?, I literally do not feel safe anywhere except with you" she said as he looked at her.

"Assar..." He said walking towards her.

"Look, I don't know what to say to you right now so I'm just going to use this opportunity to apologize to you for all I've done in the past" he said as he held her hand.

"I'm sorry for those times I forced myself on you..." He said as she cuts him off.

"Why did you do that to me anyways" she asked as he sighed looking away.

"The first time was cause I was angry and stressed, I'm sorry I made your first time so painful"

"And the second time was cause I missed you, I know you'll think I did that to get back at Umar but that's not the case, I did that cause I missed you" he said as she just stayed silent.