🦋Chapter 12🖤

ALERT:EDITED

Song: Lose you to love me.
Artist(s): Selena Gomez.

___________
______________________________________
___________

(Author's POV)

🦋
*Household of Abdullahi Sani*

The doorbell of the quiet house rings for the second time this week. The maids are seen walking to greet the unexpected guest.

"Welcome" one of the maid greets Hajiya Maimuna and Maryam as they opened the door.

"Are the owners home?" Hajiya Maimuna asked, she wasn't really related to the family so they didn't really get along. It's her brother in-law home though so she was always welcomed whenever she wanted to visit.

"Yes ma'am, right this way" the modern maid said leading them into the house, walking through the arrival part of the home and further into the living room, the maid gestured for her to sit while she goes calls the women of the house.

"Assalamualaikum" the maid said arriving at Hajiya Hanifah part of the house.

"Walaikum Salam, what's the matter?" she asked from inside her living room.

"You have a guest" the maid responded

"Come inside" she said as the maid opens the door walking into the gigantic living room.

"Who's the person?" She asked wrapping her veil properly around her.

"Alhaji Shehu's first wife, Hajiya Maimuna" the maid responded.

"I see, is she here alone?" The woman asked

"She's here with her daughter" the maid responded as Hajiya Hanifah nodded

"Okay, I'll be down in a short moment" she responded as the maid nodded and left the living room walking downstairs to inform Hajiya Maimuna.

Few minutes later Hajiya Hanifah comes down to meet them.

"Assalamualaikum" she said walking into the guest living room.

"Walaikum Salam" Hajiya Maimuna responded as the woman finally sits.

"Ku ne a nan yau (It's you guys here)" she said smiling.

"Haka Allah ya sa (Just as Allah destined)" Hajiya Maimuna responded with a forced smile

"Ya Alhaji da sauran mutanen gida (How's Alhaji and the rest of the family?)" Hajiya Maimuna asked

"Duk lafiyan su kalau Alhamdulillah, Maryam me a nan (They're all fine we thank Allah, is this Maryam here)" she said smiling at the young pretty girl

"Aunty Hanifah ina kwana (Aunty Hanifah, Good morning)" she said smiling at the elderly woman

"Lafiya ta ya kike, ya makaranta (I'm fine, how are you?, How's school?)" Hajiya Hanifah said smiling widely at her

"Alhamdulillah mun gode ma Allah (Alhamdulillah, we thank Allah)" Maryam responded returning the smile.

"Hajiya" Hajiya Maimuna said getting the woman's attention.