🦋Chapter 45🖤

ALERT:EDITED.

Song: Snowman (sped up).
Artist(s): Sia.

___________
______________________________________
___________

(Author's POV)

🦋
"I'm sorry" he said again as he was bathing her while she remained silent avoiding looking at him.

"Come on" he said holding her chin to look at him but she didn't budge making him release a sigh.

"I shouldn't have said that, I'm so sorry" he said again as her tears made its way out again.

"Come on" he said engulfing her in a hug as she cried on his chest while he pats her back cursing himself deep within him for being the reason for her tears.

"I'm sorry" he said again as he tried his best not to breakdown.

"Don't cry" he said as his tear made its way out of his eyes which he quickly wiped off.

The couple stayed there for a moment before she finally breaks the hug looking at the man who's eyes were red.

"I'm so sorry" he said again as she nods at him making him plant a kiss on her forehead as he hugs her again.

"I won't leave" he said rubbing her back while she hugs him back and tighter.

"Let's bath now okay" he said as he broke the hug looking at her while she responded with a nod.

The couple had their bath and after that he carries her to back to the room helping her get dressed up.

"Stay here, I'll be back" he said keeping her gently by the edge of the bed as she nodded making him smile before leaving the room, few minutes later he comes back with a tray filled up with breakfast as she smiles at him.

"Hungry?" He said more like a question as she nodded with a smile.

Aliyu keeps the tray gently on the bed as he starts feeding his wife who ate with a smile still being silent, she hasn't spoken since the incident from earlier.

Few minutes later he was done feeding her and managed to put her to sleep cause she kept complaining her legs were hurting.

Watching his wife sleep he felt relieved and relaxed, she looked so beautiful he almost cannot believe he tried to abandon her.

He release a deep breath as he carries the tray back to the kitchen. Handing it over to a maid he walks out of the kitchen when his phone rings.

He looks at the caller I/D and it was doctor Ahmad, he let out a sigh as he picked the call.

"Assalamualaikum" he said

"Walaikum Salam, where are you?" The doctor asked

"I'm with my wife, is there any problem?" He asked

"Not really, I just examined her and she's fine so is the baby she just needs to rest properly" Dr Ahmad responded

"Thank goodness" he let out