🦋Chapter 9🖤

ALERT:EDITED

Song: In the Stars (sped-up).
Artist(s): Sami Rose.

___________
______________________________________
___________

(Author's POV)

🦋
"Arman, I'm talking to you, why are you ignoring me, shouldn't I be the one that's angry, why are you pretending to be upset" Halima said annoyed as she hissed

"Pretending?" Arman said pissed

"Do I look like I can ever pretend?" Arman asked angrily in a loud tone.

"Is that ever a serious question?, You are a man that's what you all do" Halima said angrily and annoyed as Arman just kept quiet staring at her.

He was sitting on the couch in the living upon getting back from the hospital thinking of the stupid threats Umar stated to him trying to come up with a way to get rid of it only for Halima to come bother him with her unecessary nagging.

They were both angry at each other. Halima was angry at the fact that Arman forcefully got intimate with her enemy while Arman was angry at the fact that she was Umar's cousin sister and apparently his madly in love with her so there's no way he can ever think of harming her to get back at Umar.

"Halima, it's cool, I get that you're angry at whatever happened so I'm apologizing" Arman said trying to stay calm as he stood up walking up to her.

"I'm very angry at something else right now and I really don't want to want to hurt you so please go into your room and lock the doors till I ask you to come out" Arman said as his fingers started shaking making him mold it into a fist to stay in control.

Arman really has bad anger issues. He was a short tempered person and can be very dangerous when he loses his temper. Looking at Halima standing right in front of him, he really wished it was Assar that way he could vent out his anger, but unfortunately it's Halima so he can't hurt her.

"You're angry at something else" Halima said sarcastically laughing

"Funny enough you think you have the right to be angry in this situation, after everything you've done" Halima said clapping her hands

"Halima" Arman yelled very loudly making her flinch in fear.

"Get out of my sight and keep yourself away from me till I come to you" he yelled again as she stared at him confusedly

"Get out" he yelled again as she shook her head running up the stairs angrily.

Going into her room Halima slammed the door shut, sitting down to cry by her bed side.

"Arman"Aliyu said coming into the living room in a hurry

"Any information?" Arman asked turning to look at him.

"Well, I got information from one of the hospital staff that they're holding a meeting before they commence on the operation" Aliyu said opening his laptop to show Arman the message

"I see, we need to tamper with the operation so it goes unsuccessful, I can't tolerate the presence of that man talkless of having him in my house" Arman said

"Tamper with the treatments?" Aliyu said more like a question as Arman gave him a questionable look.

"If you do that Assar might die" Aliyu said in worry

"Do I look like I care about her life?" Arman said raising up a brow

"Bro, I'm sorry but I can't let you do that" Aliyu said as Arman just kept on staring at him.