Chapter 2 Marshal Li JingFeng

A month later.

Shen Ning was in the small pond... no, the small mud pond, holding a small fork in his hand, and accurately forked a small fish.

Shen Ning forked for a long time, although his hands were strong and the forks were very accurate, he only forked two in one afternoon.

He has been here for a month without food.

The tails of the beautiful fish are muddy, the pond is dirty and small, and... so hungry!

Yuyu can't take it anymore!

Shen Ning wanted to cry for the first time.

His eyes are red.

Shen Ning looked at the lights and traffic of the city not far away.

He also tried to escape and find the direction of the sea, but there are patrol soldiers and robots everywhere, and as long as the fish appears, he will be caught!

And... Shen Ning stroked the place where his shallow mermaid line and fish tail scales were connected, his appetite... seemed to be getting bigger and bigger.

In the past, the two fish could satisfy their hunger, but now they feel that they can't get enough.

Yuyu is so hungry quq

Moreover, before, he still had his own spiritual spring space, but now his red stone necklace has disappeared.

【Host, as long as you are close to the mission goal, everything will be fine. ]

... Is it a big glacier?

"What about my Lingquan space?"

[As long as you approach him and heal him, the space will also open. ]

Really?

Shen Ning was lying on the edge of the small pond, listening to the croaking of the frogs, he trembled for a while, and the fish tail jumped three feet high.

Shen Ning wiped his red eyes, and decided to find the culprit who made his appetite so big.

That big glacier...

a big glacier that looks good and smells good.

Well, the little mermaid decided to find herself a long-term meal ticket!

It's not good here at all, it's full of pollution, and it's not at all the same as the snowy ice field where I used to be.

Yuyu could hardly bear this kind of environment.

He is a clean mermaid!

So Shen Ning bent down, took a handful of water with water, cleaned his honey-like pink fish tail, and then poured the water on his hair, so that the golden curly hair shone in the sun.

Take advantage of the darkness, let's go!

Shen Ning is very smart.

He avoided the patrol's eyeliner all the way, and came all the way to the city, carefully identifying the direction.

It's just that the tail hurts.

Persevere, and you will be fine if you meet a long-term meal ticket!

Big Glacier is responsible for making Yuyu have such a big appetite.

On a starship.

The armies of the Empire are triumphant.

After strangling the S-rank mutant star beast again, Marshal Li Jingfeng led everyone on their way home.