Chapter 4 New Home

Li Jingfeng looked down and saw the little mermaid's wrist buried in his arms, and he felt infinite love and pity in his heart.

He said with a cold face, "Didn't you see? He doesn't want you to touch it."

"This..." This is the first time the nurse has encountered such a situation. Although mermaids are indeed difficult to raise, they rarely treat humans well. His complexion, but he is actually more intimate with the marshal than with the caregiver.

The nurse was a little hesitant.

Li Jingfeng snorted coldly: "Also, the mermaids at the base, can I buy them as long as the mermaids agree ?

"

Li Jingfeng is more qualified.

No matter from which level, Li Jingfeng can take this mermaid away.

Li Jingfeng said: "Li Le, go and investigate. If it is really a mermaid lost in the base, we will just make up the money." Li Le smiled

and relaxed: "Okay, boss!"

On the one hand, it is legal and compliant, owning his little mermaid, and not giving anyone a chance to comment.

Li Le is also very happy, the boss finally has a little mermaid of his own! !

He said, not all little mermaids are blind! There must be a little mermaid who likes the boss!

After Li Jingfeng said so, the personnel at the base couldn't help but let go.

Although he still wanted to put the mermaid back to the breeding base and check his body before releasing him, but looking at the dark muzzles around him, no one dared to say anything.

This is the majesty of the marshal.

Despite his notoriety, no one is not afraid of him, and no one dares not to submit to him.

Of course, there are many people who respect him.

Li Jingfeng carried Shen Ning back to the spaceship and asked Li Le to find a small water tanker for the mermaid.

"Yes, boss, just wait, I'll get it right away!" Li Le was happier than Li Jingfeng.

While trotting, he sent a message to his brothers in the group: "Breaking news, the boss has a little mermaid!" "

Damn, really? That's great!"

"Which little mermaid? Let's see, He must be the most beautiful little mermaid in the world!"

"Our entire army must treat him well! Let him be the happiest little mermaid!" "

Of course!"

Li Le's eyes were full of joy, this is the boss's little mermaid. Mermaid! The eldest is thirty-five years old, and finally has his own little mermaid!

Moreover, he even gave the little mermaid the bracelet!

These subordinates must also spoil the little mermaid to be the richest, the most comfortable, the most comfortable, and the happiest little mermaid!

Li Le posted the marshal's bracelet to the little mermaid in the group: "Do you know how to treat him?" This

bracelet is an important keepsake for every nobleman. the most important person.

"I know, Madam Marshal!"

"Don't worry, the future partner of the boss!"

"Everyone will respect you!"