Chapter 119 The family eats together

Xia Rong hugged the two little fishes carefully, for fear that they might be knocked against with her fingers.

    Shen Ning watched it amusedly, and said, "Dad, you don't have to be so careful, they are pretty tough."

    After finishing speaking, Shen Ning patted the butt of the little dragon cub in his arms.

    He raised his head proudly, as if showing off his cub to his father: Look, let me tell you, it's really tough!

    Xia Rong smiled lightly: "That's not acceptable. The boss is a dragon, so of course he has solid skin, but the little mermaid is not so rough and thick." The rough skin and thick flesh, the boss,

    and the dragon cub looked confused: "Oh?

    " Ning hugged the cute dragon cub and kissed it: "What Dad said is true!"

    Shen Ning knew that his father had transferred his lovesickness and sustenance to him, as well as the regret of not being able to raise him with his own hands, to the cub. I will cherish it so much.

    Xia Rong put the two small fish into the fish tank, raised her hand and stroked Shen Ning's hair: "What does the baby want to eat? Daddy make it for you?"

    Shen Ning hurriedly shook his head: "No need, Daddy, there are There are a lot of imperial chefs, and they all cook delicious food."

    "Really." Xia Rong lowered her eyes, although she was still smiling, she seemed a little disappointed.

    Shen Ning must not see his father sad: "Okay, Dad, you can make some pumpkin and shrimp porridge!" To make porridge, you only need to cook the

    ingredients well and simmer on a low heat. The hand is precious, Shen Ning doesn't want his father to be tired.

    "Okay." Hearing Shen Ning say to put shrimp in the porridge, Xia Rong smiled. They were in the kitchen, and Xia Rong said while processing the ingredients, "What kind of small fish does Ning Ning like? I will put it for Ning Ning."

    Ah, little fish!

    As a mermaid, Shen Ning likes to eat seafood the most!

    Since Dad wants to feed him small fish, he is welcome!

    So Shen Ning said childishly: "I like sardines! There are also hairtails, sea bream..." "

    But, Dad, just put small sardines."

    The sardines are small, easy to cut, and easy to handle. Just very happy.

    But Xia Rong didn't think so. Gradually, a pot of porridge made Xia Rong cook a feast of seafood.

    Big lobster, sardines, sea bream, hairy crabs, all kinds of shellfish... There are also small tofu residues, which look delicious.

    When the meal was ready, Shen Ning's eyes widened when he saw such a sumptuous meal on the table.

    Suck~ Fish is so greedy!

    Saliva is about to flow down from the eyes! !

    Is this the happiness of having a father?

    The fish wants to hold on to such happiness and not let go!

    So Shen Ning picked up the knife and fork, and said happily, "Thank you, Dad!"

    Li Jingfeng finished his work, sat at the dining table, took off his white gloves, relaxed his eyebrows and eyes, and enjoyed a sumptuous dinner.

    "Mr. Xia—"