Chapter 43 Goodnight kiss

Li Jingfeng hugged Shen Ning in his arms, and the two hugged for a long, long time.

    It's great, Ningning finally found out about their wedding, and didn't reject it.

    And... today Ning Ning took the initiative to ask himself about the relationship between the two, saying that he hopes to stand by his side like a human being, which also made Li Jingfeng very happy.

    He was never wishful thinking towards Ning Ning, Ning Ning also cared about him.

    How long has it been since you felt cared about?

    ten years? twenty years? Or from birth?

    There has been no such care since my mother left.

    After the queen mother left, he didn't even have any relatives.

    Shen Ning leaned against Li Jingfeng's arms, and couldn't help but raise the corners of her lips slightly.

    At this time, Li Jingfeng's communication rang.

    It was Zhang Qian who asked Li Jingfeng when the meeting was held.

    Li Jingfeng asked them to come back in ten minutes.

    "Yes, boss!"

    Speaking of communication, Shen Ning remembered the princess's photo.

    So Shen Ning buried herself in Li Jingfeng's arms.

    "What's wrong with Ningning?" Li Jingfeng asked.

    With a puffy face, Shen Ning turned on his brain, and with a single touch, the image of the princess appeared in front of them.

    Shen Ning didn't speak, and looked at Li Jingfeng accusingly.

    Li Jingfeng simply doesn't know how to pamper Xiaoyu, is Ningning jealous?

    So Li Jingfeng raised his hand, and gently pinched Shen Ning's bulging cheek.

    "You still pinch me!" Shen Ning glared at him.

    The fish is still angry, hum.

    Li Jingfeng said dotingly: "The princess and I have never met before, and I don't know her either."

    Well, the fish is half relieved.

    "But..." Shen Ning clicked on the emperor's message, and tapped his finger on the message, "Ah."

    This person said that the princess would be in charge of the military parade.

    Li Jingfeng smiled lightly, and didn't pay attention to it: "The fringe Star Wars is very tight now, and I will let one of my generals be responsible for the military parade." Ah, the fish understands,

    so Li Jingfeng will not attend the military parade at all~

    So, princess I can't see the face of the big meal ticket at all!

    Well, the fish is happy!

    hey-hey.

    Shen Ning flicked his tail in the small water tank.

    Li Jingfeng lowered his head, stretched out his hand, and gently pinched the tail of the small fish in the water. The tail was smooth and delicate, and the scales felt very nice to the touch.

    Uh, hate it, big meal ticket, why are you pinching your own tail!

    Fish tail is a very sensitive part of fish.